★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *******************************************
"Unique Game Play!" - CrazyMikesApps
"A great stick shooter game for the iPhone" - iPhoneWorld
"Creative shooter with lots of weapons!" - AppShouter

LITE Version includes 4 weapons, 2 maps, and 7 achievements!

Get the Full Version to access 5 more weapons, 8 new achievements, 2 secret achievements, and an exclusive map: "Jungle"

Welcome to your ultimate sandbox experience, a brand new, never before seen platform-shooter.

You spawn the enemies and destroy them in your own evil fashion. The goal is to kill them many different ways to complete the achievements which will unlock more destructive weapons and diverse maps. These dummies don't attack, they're just waiting to be ripped to shreds!

Bash them.
Shoot them.
Blow them up.
Drown them.
Maybe even throw them in a spike pit or two.

The challenge is in how you kill the enemies (i.e. completing achievements) which is what the game is all about. Use your imagination and skills - there are many possibilities!

R.O.F.F.L.E. is unlike any platform-shooter you've played before!

Features:
Complete Achievements to unlock destructive weapons and diverse maps. Become the ultimate R.O.F.F.L.E. player.
Smooth platform-shooter gameplay.
9 weapons and 3 maps. Start with some, unlock the rest.
For gamers and non-gamers alike--you're in complete control. Engage in fast-paced, skill-driven gameplay, or casually experiment around the maps.
Frequent Updates to add new Weapons, Maps, and Achievements.

Zoom map view in and out
Epic soundtrack and visual/sound effects
Robot Mode option

For help with ACHIEVEMENTS, just email us at support@redcabanastudios.com and we will post a video on YouTube showing you how it's done.

RedCabanaStudios's comments:
R.O.F.F.L.E. The best stick shooter on the App Store now has a LITE version. Run around multiple maps – Bash, Shoot, Blow Up and Drown enemies using awesomely destructive weapons!
- Shotgun
- Grenade Launcher
- Land Mines
- Heavy Machine Gun… and more!
Hone your evilness to complete achievements. Unlock all the weapons and maps!

Get the FREE version – R.O.F.F.L.E. LITE
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/r-o-f-f-l-e-lite-blazingly/id356291618?mt=8

Get the full version for maximum destruction! More weapons, more maps, and more achievements!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/r-o-f-f-l-e-blazingly-destructive/id343254721?mt=8

WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 1.2
* Achievements modified for casual gameplay!
* Quick access to view your achievements from in-game; no need to quit to the menu!
* Automatic game saving, so you can make a phone call or compose an email, and then keep playing where you left off!
* New how to play instruction video

YouTube Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa82sTQlvlM

Promo Codes for the full version coming soon...
04-13-2010, 10:05 AM
its awesome u can just do whatever u want. like spawn guys and just do whatever to them lol kewl. I drown them and they die.

04-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCabanaStudios View Post

Promo Codes for the full version coming soon...
Piquing my interest!!!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-13-2010, 11:34 AM
That's not a shooter. It's a platformer. Shooters are spaceship games.
04-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beto_Machado View Post
That's not a shooter. It's a platformer. Shooters are spaceship games.
no way man spaceship games could be shooters, but u can have platform shooters too
04-13-2010, 12:24 PM
I have the full version and it's an excellent pick up and play app, yes the graphics are terrible, but that's the style, it looks thrown together, but that's the effect so it's actually quite fun. I unlocked all the weapons and the map within an hour (many thanks to the tutorial for making it easier) and I only have one achievement left. This is a fun app and for $.99 it's a nice relaxing app with some humor and if you're out there on the fence, I highly recommend it, I still prefer the high action NanoMechs, but after you pick up NanoMechs this is definitely a must buy, you won't regret buying either.
04-15-2010, 06:20 PM
Promo codes giveaway - see thread:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=52171

RedCabanaStudios.com
04-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi, hopefully there's still a promo code left. We're always looking for games to try and review. Favorite achievement is "Kiddy Pool"

Thanks,

Jeff
04-15-2010, 07:27 PM
my fav achievement is high die i hope i can still get a promo

~uıʌoןɔɯ
Want list: Oh! Edo Towns , Space Tripper,
04-15-2010, 07:52 PM
hey

I think the speed master looks interesting...and difficult