★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***Important Note: This is a support version only. Download the new universal version. Search for Paratroopers Air Assault HD on the Appstore and download the HD version. We will update both apps at the same time.***

"You will find that the gameplay is smooth and surprisingly addicting. Try and kill all of the paratroopers to defend your base and rack up the most points. Overall this is a pretty sweet game to buy for only a buck." - Apps News

Watch a demo video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njsroz31NWk

A worthy mission:

Your base is being invaded and you must defend it. Enemies are jumping from rival aircrafts with the sole purpose of destroying you! As the first, last, and only line of defense you must stop the paratroopers by blowing them out on the sky.
Make no mistake, they want to destroy you.

Unlock weapons, achievements and make your way to the top ranks. Use high power weapons to help you accomplish your mission.

This game has countless hours of entertainment and challenges.

Be the on the top list of the leader-boards. We use OpenFeint, the most reliable and growing social gaming network for the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.

*More than 30 achievement points are waiting.
*Leader-boards
*3 Maps initially, more coming.
*Leveling mechanism.
*Weapon upgrades, depending on level and achievements.
*Beautiful graphics.
*Great, immersive sound effects. Designed for headphones.

Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/swfac

For support, questions, or comments, please send us an email to: support@softwarefactoryllc.com
04-13-2010, 07:30 AM
Gameplay video : http://vimeo.com/10884174

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 04-13-2010 at 07:33 AM.

04-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Has anyone else checked this game out yet? It's killing me lol. Ok I downloaded warpgate and scarface along with this game at same time and haven't even checked out the other 2. Right now it's a love to hate it title for me...I cannot get past maybe 30 seconds of
gameplay by the time my turret is blown to pieces.

I think that the shooting system might be flawed...dare I say so. The lining up of crosshairs and having the trigger button following it around makes it beyond difficult to keep crosshairs in place with the game only recognizing a single touch at a time. If this game had a dual touch approach, it'd be a fun little game, better yet would be a single stationary trigger button on the bottom of the screen though this approach might make the game too easy.

If you've played it, and figured out what the trick is to the shooting, holla back! Thanks!
04-16-2010, 04:28 PM
on sale for $1.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natron View Post
Has anyone else checked this game out yet? It's killing me lol. Ok I downloaded warpgate and scarface along with this game at same time and haven't even checked out the other 2. Right now it's a love to hate it title for me...I cannot get past maybe 30 seconds of
gameplay by the time my turret is blown to pieces.

I think that the shooting system might be flawed...dare I say so. The lining up of crosshairs and having the trigger button following it around makes it beyond difficult to keep crosshairs in place with the game only recognizing a single touch at a time. If this game had a dual touch approach, it'd be a fun little game, better yet would be a single stationary trigger button on the bottom of the screen though this approach might make the game too easy.

If you've played it, and figured out what the trick is to the shooting, holla back! Thanks!
Several games in myself and I JUST discovered that you simply leave your finger on the screen for continuous fire!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-20-2010, 03:48 AM
On Sale for $0.99 now.

04-20-2010, 07:32 AM
A pretty fun game but it isn't at all clear how you unlock the many additional turrets/ammo and is a bit crashy in this v1.0.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-08-2010, 01:42 AM

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
05-19-2010, 05:30 PM
there's now a universal app as well

Quote:
Quote: