★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: a new LinesUp update released!

02-14-2009, 01:36 PM
a new LinesUp update released!

So, as I promised at the last time, the LinesUp game was upgrade with two more cool features,
Added a multi color ball that can complete a line of any color
and a black colored bomb that can be used to free up the board
by eliminating all nearby balls!
Line Up is now more fun, enjoyable and just for 0.99$!!

www.starbyt.com
02-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Sounds a lot like features in another game....fuzzle anyone? What is the difference between the two? I only own fuzzle.
02-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpb1975 View Post
Sounds a lot like features in another game....fuzzle anyone? What is the difference between the two? I only own fuzzle.
I don't have Fuzzle, but Lines Up is plain fun. I haven't d/l update, but I'm sure it's gonna be even more fun!
02-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpb1975 View Post
You're right, those two new features are what Lines Up was originally missing that Fuzzle already had. Now LinesUp has those features too..

I'd like to see something original, I really would.. but I don't. I'd hate to be a downer, I wasn't originally going to post until you brought up the comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I don't have Fuzzle, but Lines Up is plain fun. I haven't d/l update, but I'm sure it's gonna be even more fun!
I'd recommend you try Fuzzle.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc