★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BoyAndWitch
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Kick the zombie as far as possible.
35 OpenFeint Achievements and 1000 Feint scores.

Gain money and buy guns.
or change a leg.
Some items will help to avoid traps and to gain money.

Enjoy!
04-13-2010, 05:29 PM
I decided to buy this since I loved the developers other games, and this is no exception. It's a polished kitten cannon clone that involves kicking zombies till they're a bloody pulp. There's also openfeint which is nice, and an upgrade shop where you may purchase leg styles, new guns, and power ups. Basically you drag your finger to line up a shot, there's a timed power meter, and when you release your finger you kick the zombie. Then while the zombie is flying you can control it via the arrow buttons, shoot at it with a gun to give it some boost (new guns are available in the shop for purchase and some require unlocking by reaching a certain distance). Then randomly scattered about are traps or boosts that affect your zombie (unless you buy the power up that ignores all traps for the current round). After the round is over you get cash based on your score and you can spend it on new legs to kick with (female leg with high heels, beefy martian leg, cowboy, etc.), guns to use (pistols up to grenade launchers), and powerups to boost your game (more money in the level, ignore traps, start at max power, etc.)

I'm really enjoying it so far, and I highly recommend it to fans of kitten cannon or other clones like Ow My Balls and Urban Kick Academy.

11-02-2010, 02:50 PM
super game! Now Free!
Hopefully this will get an Gamecenter Update soon!
Much amount of upgrades to "kick the zombie" and 1000 OF points in 30+ achievements

its fun - I like those kind of games (comparable to the hippo cannon game (dont know the name anymore ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
11-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Good game, I do like this.

Invaders Must Die.
11-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Why do people treat zombies so badly?

Someday they're gonna revolt. And iOS devs will bear much of the responsibility.