★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Super 7: new game from No Monkeys [Beta testers wanted]

04-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Super 7: new game from No Monkeys [Beta testers wanted]

Hi everyone,

I'm about to complete my third game and I would like to do a little beta test before I submit it to apple.

The game is called 'Super 7' and it's an arcade game in the line-drawing sub-genre. The goal of the game is to combine discs with lines so they add up to 7. Once negative numbers and multipliers start to appear things can get quit hectic

I'm looking for about 10-20 people to give the game a spin and provide me with feedback. If you are interested, please send me a PM with the following information:

Your Full Name:
Email:
Device UDID:
TA name:
OpenFeint name:

Here are a few screenshots of the game:

04-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
PMed.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog

04-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Pm sent

I don't see the point in signatures..... So here's a gun to keep you entertained *""
04-13-2010, 11:23 AM
PM'ing now, reminded me at first sight of that Wii Fit Plus game where you have to hit the bumpers with your hips
04-13-2010, 11:41 AM
I love Green Fingers and Alphabetic, but I'm not really into line-drawing games, so I think I'll skip on this one and therefore won't betatest it. If something is totally different from other line-drawing games, please say so, because I'm then interested in beta testing.
04-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog View Post
I love Green Fingers and Alphabetic, but I'm not really into line-drawing games, so I think I'll skip on this one and therefore won't betatest it. If something is totally different from other line-drawing games, please say so, because I'm then interested in beta testing.
I wouldn't say it's totally different than other line-drawing games (since it shares the line-drawing mechanic) but it plays very differently:

- The pace of the game is much higher than most line-drawing games.
- In Super 7 you'll divide your attention between space management (like in most line-drawing games) and decisions on how to combine the disks together.

I'm glad you like my previous games so I would be interested to know what you think about this new game
04-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
pm sent

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
04-13-2010, 12:52 PM
PM sent. A big fan of line drawers and your previous work, curious to see how this game comes out.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Sent a pm about 2 hours ago, hope to try this out. It looks good.

Invaders Must Die.
04-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Monkey View Post
I wouldn't say it's totally different than other line-drawing games (since it shares the line-drawing mechanic) but it plays very differently:

- The pace of the game is much higher than most line-drawing games.
- In Super 7 you'll divide your attention between space management (like in most line-drawing games) and decisions on how to combine the disks together.

I'm glad you like my previous games so I would be interested to know what you think about this new game
I will send you a PM.