★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Egg Ball
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.3 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Boowie! The strong warrior is here!
A shoot'em up in 2D with deeply polished graphics where you fight dozens of simultaneous enemies.

Be the one!

In this adventure, the player controls Boowie, the warrior of Weezies people, the only one of its kind to be able to defeat hordes of Darkness enemies: The Boozas. Boowie has evolved and acquired his extraordinary strength after awkwardly swallowed a Booza, becoming the hero overpowered of his people.

A crossed genre experience

Boowie! The strong warrior gives the player a gameplay mix that associates ranged attacks and continuous waves of enemies, inspired by shootem up games, and melee impacts that feel like a beat'em all. This fusion offers the player the freedom to overcome the furious challenges in his own way.

An explosive shootem up.

The goal for the player is to face all enemies, to dodge their attacks and to free his people. With the help of four long ranged weapon evolutions, a devastating punch and a special exterminator power, he will destruct the dark monsters.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

04-13-2010, 10:07 AM
No one interested in this?

I MAY TOFTT as I do not think I will be getting Warpgate, unless someone else buys it before I get home from work this evening.

04-13-2010, 10:18 AM
David?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-13-2010, 10:27 AM
Actually looks really sweet! It kinda reminds me of 9000 BC with the edgy graphics. Really tempting. If you TOFTT zztfox, give me a review!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 04-13-2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: oops.
04-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Love the art style, the aliens with them eyes remind me of the Crysis 2 trailer that just got launched too.
04-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Just bought this on strength of the screenshots alone, reminds me of the style of world of goo and some of my other favourite indie games. Excellent job on the art.

Invaders Must Die.
04-13-2010, 11:19 AM
How is the actual gameplay and is there any depth (levels, unlockables, combo system)?
04-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Just got in from work and saw that no one has posted any impressions.

Guess I will have to buy it to see if it is any good.
05-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Boowie! The strong warrior just come to be updated with more than 20 new features.
More ennemies and background, better joystick, ergonomics and more things.

Hope you will enjoy this new version
05-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbju View Post
Boowie! The strong warrior just come to be updated with more than 20 new features.
More ennemies and background, better joystick, ergonomics and more things.

Hope you will enjoy this new version
Excellent news, the game had a lot of potential before and now this may just make it classic.

Invaders Must Die.