★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ivanovich
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 3.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Release your finger to invert the world!

You will pilot a spaceship and must collect all the color balls avoiding the neon walls.

The default control is directly with your finger. But if you release your finger, the screen will be inverted and now the spacecraft can be controlled with the accelerometer. You must change the method control at the right time to survive.

iNverted is the typical simple and easy to play game that use a original controls and invites you to play again and again to try to beat your old score

The open feint integration will be ready as soon as open feint publish them for iPad

ivanovich's comments:
Release your finger to invert the world!

PS: Remember the controls:
Level 1,3,5,... your finger
Level 2,4,6.... tilt your ipad

04-14-2010, 02:09 PM
nice this great game now on ipad an it free

04-14-2010, 02:21 PM
I thought this game was a bit fun, kinda surprised at the low review rate on the iPhone version. Thanks for making it free for a little while.
04-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
I thought this game was a bit fun, kinda surprised at the low review rate on the iPhone version. Thanks for making it free for a little while.
I think that people don't read about the controls. When they finish the level 1 don't know that have to invert the world releasing the finger and do the typical download --> try --> delete --> rate 1 star.

The controls are very easy: only one finger! but the original concept of invert the world at the end of each level seems difficult to understand.

In the new version I have put a little phrase at the end of each level to try minimize this effect
04-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovich View Post
I think that people don't read about the controls. When they finish the level 1 don't know that have to invert the world releasing the finger and do the typical download --> try --> delete --> rate 1 star.

The controls are very easy: only one finger! but the original concept of invert the world at the end of each level seems difficult to understand.

In the new version I have put a little phrase at the end of each level to try minimize this effect

That could be so. Maybe it would be beneficial then to load up a small tutorial automatically before the player starts the game for the first time it's played.
04-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
That could be so. Maybe it would be beneficial then to load up a small tutorial automatically before the player starts the game for the first time it's played.
Maybe a simple text like that would be enough:

CONTROLS:
Level 1,3,5... Move your finger
Level 2,4,6.... Tilt your iPad
04-15-2010, 12:34 AM
You must change the method control at the right time to survive.
04-15-2010, 12:53 AM
I'm liking this - so glad there's a lot of retro-style games (with a pinch of current gen ideas thrown in).
04-15-2010, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lehua768 View Post
You must change the method control at the right time to survive.
OK! Something like this?

04-15-2010, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovich View Post
OK! Something like this?

As a suggestion, maybe something more specific? Still might make the first time player wonder about the control method in the beginning as well as the object of the game...always want to make sure the player can fully understand the control set whenever they can as well as how to play and the point of it...and let the player know to enjoy the experience, which can help them with a more positive feeling about the game.

Maybe something like...

Quick Tutorial:

Gameplay:
-Avoid walls. Your health is displayed in the upper left corner with 3 chances at survival
-Pick up green balls for points
-Pick red balls for boost
-Earn as many points as you can.

Ship Controls:
For Levels 1,3,5....
Place finger on screen to move ship

For Levels 2,4,6...
Remove finger and tilt iPad left to right to move ship

Change method of control when entering
a new level. Level change will occur when
when entering a grey portion of the screen
at which time no walls will be present allowing
you to quickly change the method of control.

Enjoy the game and good luck!

Last edited by jeffyg3; 04-15-2010 at 01:45 AM.