★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Brave and clever teenage detective Natalie Brooks faces a seemingly impossible task: save her grandfather, a renowned archaeologist, from kidnappers holding him ransom for an ancient treasure map. She has just 24 hours to find the map, solve the mystery of a terrible curse and unmask the truth behind a legendary ghost train!

With colorful graphics, memorable characters and a thrilling storyline, Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom is the hidden object game for which iPad owners have been waiting. The stand-out release offers more than eye candy and a well told tale, though; "Natalie Brooks" game also challenges players to solve dozens of adventure-style puzzles, beat several mini-games and explore seven chapters of skillfully designed locations. With this much game packed into a single title, your iPad might weigh more than usual!

Seven chapters
3D characters
Animated locations
Tons of mini-games
A charming main character
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the Lite version for FREE by searching for "Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom Lite" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
TWISTED LANDS: SHADOW TOWN - Hidden object horror at its best! No matter how brave you are, it won't be enough.
JOAN JADE AND THE GATES OF XIBALBA - Take a breathtaking journey through a world of danger and suspense!
HAMLET - Mayhem and hilarity ensue as you save the day in this eccentric puzzle adventure game!
THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA - Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

goiMot's comments:

Lite version:
04-14-2010, 11:18 PM
looking sweet

/wish list

04-14-2010, 11:31 PM
just bought, impressions very soon.
04-15-2010, 03:45 AM
Game Impressions

I Have had some good luck with my purchases today, 3 games at the top of their class, (Apple must know it's my birthday), and this is one of those games. Personally i am a fan of most games, but when it comes to adventure games, I prefer puzzle and story focus over hidden-object-centric games. NB2 is surely part hidden object game, as each area consists of one, often cluttered, scene. However, at least half of the game consists of unique puzzles, and the story is well written and long. there is a lot of content here which is good because even the hidden object portions of the game are goal based, and almost every item makes sense in the scene as well as the exact location it is placed. Very rarely do you find a full sized car somehow floating inside of a desk drawer (I'm looking at you Big Fish games.). The most arbitrary things the game will ask are only unusual for real life rather than completely bizarre. when asked to search for a random assortment of junk, it will be because you are cleaning a room in search of something, and again, these don't make up the majority of the game, puzzles do. Right off the bat the production values are good too. the story is told through both still and animated comic-book esque scenes. the first puzzle is a fully 3d statue, that, though easy, is interesting due to nice graphics and actual animations! As a hidden object game, this throws in more and better stuff than i'm used to, and as an adventure game, it's a nice light affair that is as relaxing as it is fun. I say good stuff.

P.S. Today's other good buys were Freaking Inkies, and Saving Private Sheep

Last edited by Darkstar21; 04-15-2010 at 03:50 AM.
04-15-2010, 04:17 AM
Thanks for your impressions and Happy Birthday!

As the app description stated (and the obvious game title), there was a first part of this game series.
I looked through the AppStore but could not find Natalie Brooks: The Secrets of the Lost Kingdom.

Any clues about that?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Happy birthday buddy. It's mine too. Go Aries!!
04-15-2010, 05:51 AM
And of course thanks for the review.
04-15-2010, 11:42 AM
I wiki'd for 'Natalie Brooks' and the first search result left me feeling disturbed..
04-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Easy buy for me. Devs of Azkend and Sparkle. So far have not been disappointed with their games and thei graphics are spectacular, even when 2x'd on the ipad.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
04-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Alawar are makers of Montezuma and Sprill. I know this is of good quality, so purchasing.
(Hey pluto6....think you got your devs mixed up!)