★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Special Price Drop!!!

FEATURES:
- Includes both Modern and Classic Modes.
- Updated art with deforming grid.
- 1 Player mode with over 30 insane levels
- 2 Player VS Mode with over 15 different battle arenas.
- Use NITRO Boost to score big points.
- Glowing vector art style.

1 PLAYER:
The classic game of Snake re-envisioned for the iPad. Twist and turn your way through 30 intense levels, while you grow and score big points.

2 PLAYER BATTLE MODE:
Battle a foe in 2 Player VS. Mode made specifically for the iPad. Both players face off head-to-head as they eat to grow and then use their bodies to cut off their opponent. (Light Bike Style)

NO OTHER SNAKE GAME ON THE IPAD OFFERS THIS MUCH CONTENT!

THE BEST SNAKE GAME ON THE IPAD!!!

DeceasedPixel's comments:

I have 25 Promo Codes to give away. Please send me an email or PM me for codes. All we ask is you rate and leave an honest review of the game.

Thanks!
04-15-2010, 01:05 AM
Error with leaving Reviews in the App store

Looks like we are having some problems with leaving reviews in the app store. Feel free to leave a review or feedback here and check back in the app store in a few days.

Thanks for your support.

04-15-2010, 01:21 AM
So far I'm impressed. Good and responsive controls. The graphics style is great and the deforming grid makes it awesome. Sounds are subtle and fit perfectly the game. I just wish something like OpenFeint.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
04-15-2010, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceasedPixel View Post
Looks like we are having some problems with leaving reviews in the app store. Feel free to leave a review or feedback here and check back in the app store in a few days.

Thanks for your support.
I had a problem leaving a review after redeeming the code on my iPad. It took about 2 hours until I was able to leave a review. Just an FYI for anyone else with the same issue.

And as for the game, it's great. Controls are smooth and the visuals are very polished. Worth the price if you didn't get a promo code, for sure.
04-15-2010, 07:58 PM
One last code up for grabs!

MEHKRJJFKFHL

Please reply if you got the code.

Thanks!
04-15-2010, 08:56 PM
someone used it
04-16-2010, 10:32 AM
It really surprised me! Great retro graphics, but the best is the controls, responsive and smooth. I just had the time to check it out and I HAD to write a review ASAP in iTunes and here. Recommended.
04-19-2010, 10:34 PM
More Promo Codes to give away

Ping me if you are interested.
04-27-2010, 12:03 AM
More Promo Codes to give away again!

Please PM if you are interested.
04-27-2010, 10:37 AM
Really enjoying this game. I may be an old school gamer but I prefer the modern graphics to the classic.

Silky smooth controls and animation + 2 player head to head!

A "win" all the way around.

Edit: I can't believe this isn't getting more play! Definitely one of my new favorites, however, I am a sucker for vector graphics...

Last edited by Ubisububi; 04-29-2010 at 09:02 PM.