★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: like this one? try our featured game "Cut the Zombies" for FREE
Are Your Fingers Bored? Try FingerCut!
Finger Cut is fun and challenging! Use your fingers as a cutter and slice the falling shapes into small pieces. You have to cut the shapes as quickly as possible because they are falling fast!

Sounds easy? Try it and you'll be addicted to it immediately!

Check out the game video at http://khors.com
Control:
------
Use your finger to cut the shapes into small pieces until they vanish. Large size uncut shapes will turn grayed and the game is over when there are too many of them.

There is a TNT button for doing multiple cuts at once! Green indicators get filled up slowly and more filled indicators mean more cuts at once.

Special Shapes:
------------

Features:
-------
- 3 difficulties
- special shapes to spicy up the game:
>Bomb: each piece of the bomb can be used to blow away one grayed shapes.
>Untouchable: it turns into gray immediately once cut.
>Bonus: the more you cut, the higher score you get
- original background music
- Open Feint enabled: you can compete with your friends or people around the world for high scores!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

04-15-2010, 02:25 AM
Looks fun. Anyone wanna TOFTT?

hi

04-15-2010, 06:07 AM
This is a good simple little game all you have to do is cut the falling shapes with your finger the more cuts you make on a shape the more points you get shapes with presents on give bonus points but avoid the scull ones .Shapes that are not cut up completely turn grey once they reach the bottom of the screen and begin to stack up same happens if you cut the skull symbol it pieces itself back together again when the grey pieces reach a certain level it's game over .Overall this is a pretty fun and addictive simple little game I've played it a few times since I downloaded and now my arm hurts lol give it a go and see what I mean
04-15-2010, 08:42 AM
ImNoSuperMan,thanks for the post
04-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
This is a good simple little game all you have to do is cut the falling shapes with your finger the more cuts you make on a shape the more points you get shapes with presents on give bonus points but avoid the scull ones .Shapes that are not cut up completely turn grey once they reach the bottom of the screen and begin to stack up same happens if you cut the skull symbol it pieces itself back together again when the grey pieces reach a certain level it's game over .Overall this is a pretty fun and addictive simple little game I've played it a few times since I downloaded and now my arm hurts lol give it a go and see what I mean
haha did you try hard mode?

cut the zombies !!kill zombies with your finger!
04-15-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muxinzi View Post
haha did you try hard mode?
No not yet I'm still recovering lol . Great little game though good work
04-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Really fun,and I just need more bomb
04-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
No not yet I'm still recovering lol . Great little game though good work
thanks,and what's your score now?

cut the zombies !!kill zombies with your finger!
04-16-2010, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muxinzi View Post
thanks,and what's your score now?
13,360 on easy but I'm aiming for the number 1 spot 4th at the minute
04-16-2010, 05:47 AM
Pretty fun little game! Worth to check it out

Our games: iFighter 2: The Pacific 1942, Caveman's Quest HD, iFighter 1945, Super Laser, Stone Wars, ChocChocPop