★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Unlock the mysteries of the past, present, and future in a race against the clock to save mankind. From a secret facility to a prehistoric island, solve puzzles to propel through time and prevent a future disaster. Uncover clues from characters, hunt ferocious predators of the past, and protect yourself against threats of both today and tomorrow. As each minute passes, it becomes a question of not how, but when to survive.

"This game was amazing! It had the the "all alone need to survive" feeling and the "average person in a city" twist as well! Im a big fan of Sims and also a big fan of adventure so this game was perfect for me!"

Complete quests, explore the mysterious islands, and solve puzzles in this action adventure.

Take a chance with a character that will either help or hinder your progress.

Seek out the past in an uninhabited island and hunt dangerous prehistoric dinosaurs. Then cross to the future to uncover clues to the mystery.

As the sun rises and sets, watch as your surroundings transform and discover new items at specific points of day.

Check out other Glu games:

World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
Deer Hunter African Safari
Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year
Deer Hunter 3D
Family Guy: Uncensored
Super KO Boxing 2

freedog's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-15-2010, 01:21 PM
There is also a FREE version available.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.

04-15-2010, 01:36 PM
04-15-2010, 01:39 PM
04-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
Surprised this is not getting more attention. Just picked up the full and have played it for a bit. A well polished take on the isometric adventure/RPG sub-genre. The graphics remind me a bit of "1000 Find'Em All," but using more realistic models, the character portraits are very nice (though a bit repetitive: all generic scientist are twins), and so far the story is well paced and intriguing. And it's got dinosaurs -- what more could you want?
04-16-2010, 01:48 AM
I played the lite for a few minutes and i'm impressed. Visually, it's got this very polished retro feel that i like, and the adventure seems interesting. Currently hesitating between trying thr lite for longer or buying the full right away.

Anybody knows how long is the adventure aproximately?
04-16-2010, 02:00 AM
I tried the lite out myself earlier. Not bad stuff. The player movement(controls) could be made a little smoother though.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-16-2010, 02:06 AM
I played through the lite version, and while it's decent (I like the graphics and story seems decent), I'm not sure - the d-pad feels a bit small and clunky (I was constantly "slipping" off the hotspot, so my character would just stop moving) and the quest texts have the same problem Inotia 2 has - locations are missing from some of them! For example, one of them asks me to find the Gardener and some woman. I found the gardener, but I have no idea where the woman is.

I also wasn't too crazy about the shooting mechanics. I died once and almost twice because I really wasn't sure what I was doing - there's no indication of how to bring up the reticle (I think it just appears when something gets close enough, but it seemed like it should have come up earlier). By the time it appears, I only get a second or so to kill before it's on me and attacking - lol, I wasted many darts panicking with that shoot button.
04-16-2010, 03:24 AM
i played this game on my old mobile phone though i'm not sure if this is that exact game
i enjoyed this game
i might try this

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?
05-28-2010, 09:37 PM
HUGE Glu sale.

Picking this up now. Too bad they left 1000: Find 'Em All out.