★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Word Quest Plus - Universal Build - Best Word Search Game

04-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Word Quest Plus - Universal Build - Best Word Search Game

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
04-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Sorry for the double post, but it would not all fit in the first.

Watch out for the other Word Quest + out in the app store - NOT the same game...

This one is really a great word search game, and matches the paperback editions in complexity and has a number of modes that can only be done with a computer program.

Take a look at the fill rate, and crossings that are present in just a random game with the high complexity selected in the custom options screen.

Some people may be a little off-put by pricing, but seriously - there is enough content here to play word search games for the next several years, and the developer is adding new themes, and tweaks pretty frequently.

Additionally, this is a universal build, and I can tell you it looks great on the iPad - the screen shot is from the iPad.

I am just trying to get a little love here, as this has been a totally overlooked game, and I can't believe that I am the only person out there that likes word search puzzles.

Additionally there is a lite version as well as the regular version. The regular version you have to purchase themes - and for content, it is much better to just get the plus version unless you are a really casual player.

Lite version may have ads - I don't know, there was a version that did...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001[2].png
Views:	7
Size:	417.1 KB
ID:	17061  

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer