★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: seWinston&Co.
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In honor of Pooper Scooper: The Game turning 1 year old, We are participating in MagicSolver's Free App Magic promotion. For the weekend of May 7-8 Pooper Scooper: The Game will be free. Better scoop it up while you can!

You would like to have a nice green lawn, but the neighborhood dogs keep pooping on it!

Pooper Scooper: The Game is a fast paced arcade game with all of the fun of picking up after your dog without any of the mess. Use the on screen controls to move your guy around and scoop the poop. You earn points for every poop you scoop! The higher your score, the harder it gets.

Just don't let the dogs get too close to you, you might not like what happens...

sewinston's comments:
Hello Everyone. I'm happy to announce that my first game for the iPhone, Pooper Scooper: The Game, was release on the iPhone App Store this morning. You can download it from the link below or by searching for it on iTunes.

Pooper Scooper: The Game is a fast paced arcade game with all of the fun of picking up after your dog without any of the mess. You play by using the on screen controls to move your guy around and scoop the poop. You earn points for every poop you scoop! The higher your score, the harder it gets. Just don't let the dogs get too close to you, you might not like what happens...

Pooper Scooper: The Game is available on the iTunes App Store for just 99 and is compatible with all iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads.

Thanks, seWinston&Co.

Link to buy from iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pooper-scooper-the-game/id364903868?mt=8

More info about the game:
http://sewinston.com/games/poopersco...erscooper.html
04-16-2010, 02:43 AM
Pooper Scooper ($0.99)

hi
04-16-2010, 06:21 AM
I hate the icon

I love this world!
04-16-2010, 07:11 AM