★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Carambole pool puzzles FREE limited time

02-15-2009, 09:44 AM
Carambole pool puzzles FREE limited time

Carambole pool puzzles

app store link

Simple snooker a unique mix of pool and puzzle game

Free for a limited time. Grab while you can.
02-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Thanks! I will check it out!

iPod Touch 2G and NOW iPad!! =)
Now Playing: Let's Create! Pottery HD & The Treasures of Montezuma HD =)
$400 worth of iTunes GCs, in honor of Com2us' Slice It!

02-15-2009, 11:36 AM
It's nice, however it needs a better way for ball placement. Sometimes I want to move the ball and a shoot is done.

My suggestion would be a two steps aim then shoot:

- place the ball as it is right now but with an "OK" button at center or top (next to menu)
- after the button is tapped now the move would be to shoot

At least an alternative method like this would be useful.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
02-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!!

This is a immaculately polished, challenging, fun game. It's sad the state of the Appstore forces such creative developers to offer games like these free just to gain a foothold.

I've been, wanting bumper pool as an ipotch game; this isn't it, however this fills that void and is infinitely better. Give it a chance past like lvl 5 and if you like games like this you'll be hooked!

This is the best free game I've d/l. And ive got alot of good free games (Bounce On, Payback etc,..) Check it out.
02-15-2009, 05:08 PM
How do I play this game? It doesn't have a tutorial, does it? I couldn't find it at least...

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
02-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
How do I play this game? It doesn't have a tutorial, does it? I couldn't find it at least...
+1 --^

Last edited by GatorDeb; 02-15-2009 at 05:12 PM.
02-15-2009, 05:12 PM
I think it has something to do with having 3 or more balls in each of the thirds of the table in order for them to pop, but that's all I get...?

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
02-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
In the description it says:

Simple snooker. A unique mix of pool and puzzle game. Shoot your ball from the sidelines and hit two or more balls of the same color to clear the field. With more than 50 levels you have guaranteed fun playing even when you have only a few spare minutes.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
02-15-2009, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palfince View Post
In the description it says:

Simple snooker. A unique mix of pool and puzzle game. Shoot your ball from the sidelines and hit two or more balls of the same color to clear the field. With more than 50 levels you have guaranteed fun playing even when you have only a few spare minutes.
Ooo, I just tried that and I guess that's the ticket. Thanks!