AvataRangers (new type of fusion RPG with online contents) 4/27 updated!
Add OST contents
Add a preview of avatar skill sets.
Like I said I am confident in the soundtracks I made with my indie musician friend BOLAO. I do think each and every of them is pretty amazing. Just help yourself to listen and tell me if I was right about that
1. Searching for unknown treasures and Avatars in the real world.
2. Each pappy Avatar can evolve and become way stronger by using skill ponts in customized ways, which is to say, what avatars become totally depends on you!
3. Having battles with other players and gaining honor points which can be exchanged for some exclusive munitions.
4. Gaining items and equipments also achievements by questing.
5. AvataRangers adopts a real-time battle system in where you should issue command at right time, and it's feasible to issue command again after Cool Down. Moreover, we add stun, nukes and any other possible elements to bring some parts of the DOTA solo gaming minds and strategic thoughts into effect.
The skill sets of one of the avatars.
6. You could also raven others’ honor points while they were offline. Meanwhile, if you were invaded, one of your guardian Avatars will step outside to square up.
Anyway, we would like to offer both offline and online funs for players have different interests and conditions. Think about that, it’s like you still can gain a lot of fun by questing and searching or training your Avatars anywhere you are in without WIFI connection.
Prom code pre-giving away
I just need to find some ways to thank you guys for giving attention and advises here. So, how about I will give away prom codes to #11,#21,#31,#41……in this thread when it’s on sale? Let me know if anyone has better ideas
OK, before any potential better ideas come out, it works as the way I said.
We add a vote chart on the download page of our website, cuz there is nothing particular available right there on that page, and we do wanna have something you like to see to put on.
Personally, I think about serialize the AvataRangers comics most. lol
But, it doesn’t matter what I like at all. Your ideas?
My team is a branch of QUUGAMES. And, this is our first game.
In the past 3 months, I have to admit that things didn’t work as they were planed to be.
Traitor came and gone; project went slowly; some ill-disposed colleagues tried to suppress us and expect us to fall on the ground with this poor clumsy Pokémon-ish game……
Things keep happening. And still I glad we have done more than 75% of the first version of the game right now. Despite that things ain’t easy at all, we do all that we can to make sure this game to be great and interesting, not only just looks like one.
Last edited by joeyyoung; 04-27-2010 at 12:29 PM.