★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

please specify in article title whether it's for iPad or iPhone

04-16-2010, 09:29 AM
#1
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
please specify in article title whether it's for iPad or iPhone

I am lately interested mainly in iPad games, so it would be really useful to know from the title of your articles (I read your site via RSS) whether the game you're talking about is for the iPhone, iPad, or both. Thanks!
04-16-2010, 03:17 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Perv, why do you care?
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
I am lately interested mainly in iPad games, so it would be really useful to know from the title of your articles (I read your site via RSS) whether the game you're talking about is for the iPhone, iPad, or both. Thanks!
I think it should be in the tags.

04-16-2010, 03:18 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondae View Post
I think it should be in the tags.
It is in the tags. On the front page.

The OP said he reads the RSS feed, which doesn't show the tags. Hence his problem
04-16-2010, 10:16 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,438
we might be able to do something like that for the RSS feed.

arn
04-17-2010, 07:04 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,176
[removed]

Last edited by yourofl10; 03-07-2016 at 01:12 AM.
04-17-2010, 06:50 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Perv, why do you care?
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
It is in the tags. On the front page.

The OP said he reads the RSS feed, which doesn't show the tags. Hence his problem
Okay. What's the RSS feed???
04-17-2010, 06:53 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondae View Post
Okay. What's the RSS feed???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS

In simple words, RSS makes it a lot easier to check up on all the different blogs you visit on a daily basis, by putting them all in one place.

Here's the RSS feed for TA - feed://toucharcade.com/feed/

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 04-17-2010 at 06:56 PM.
05-14-2010, 10:36 AM
#8
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
we might be able to do something like that for the RSS feed.

arn
Would love it if you did! Even better would be to make a separate RSS feed just for games that are compatible with iPad, but I will definitely be satisfied enough just to see from the title whether you're talking iPhone, iPad, or both.