★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Impulse Inc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Are you creative and smart, this app is for you.

You could make and play your own mazes?

You did not have to worry about programming?

You could use your own photos and images to define the maze?

You could use your own device to make the maze?

You could use your own creativity?

You could share your mazes with everyone?

You could make a maze in 2 minutes? (or less)

You could be diabolical and set the physics to confuse the player?

You could use your own unique artwork to make a maze?

You could have that program RIGHT NOW.

Well you can, stop reading this and hit the purchase button right now, find out for yourself. Need more info...Ok read the rest of this fancy sales pitch, or not.

This unique program uses images from your image folders on your Ipod, Iphone or Ipad, you simply draw the path that makes the maze, set the physics with the handy dandy sliders, push the compile button, wait for a few seconds while DOODLE MAZE does all the work, (ok you did some of it) name the maze and then play it.

Look around, you can see mazes in almost everything, maps, streets, your messy desk, the clothes left on the floor in your room, your friend sleeping in the lounge chair, clouds, the canals on mars, or the rings of saturn. There is a universe of possibilities, all you have to do is see it, make it and play it.

Doodle Maze is the first of its kind, a program that removes the boundaries of creation for maze maniacs like you. Think of the fun you will have making mazes that confuse and stump your friends.

Doodle Maze lets you email friends your creations. See who can solve the maze in the quickest time.

Doodle Maze is like no other app you have. Its easy, fast and crazy fun.

DOODLE MAZE is perfect for people who love to solve a good puzzle. Just imagine taking pics on your vacation and sending mazes to all your friends. OK you dont go on vacation, no biggie, fake it, make a maze that says, Here I am in Aruba.

So who is DOODLE MAZE for? Everyone. It doesnt matter how old you are, or even how creative you are, you can be the Maze Master of the cosmos.

You can even share your mazes with us by posting them to our web site and let people from around the planet get your maze and see if they can master your creation.

So what are you waiting for, get DOODLE MAZE right now!

04-16-2010, 04:27 PM
HAHA! Man, I downloaded this game today, first thing I did was make a maze using a picture of my friends girlfriend. Emailed it to a couple of friends! I can't wait to hear what they say when they see the maze!

Only comment I have is I wish I could have added my own music to the maze!

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 04-20-2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: language clean up
04-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Now free for a day.