★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Onde M
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.0 MB
  • Version: 1.00
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A very nice and fun puzzle game!

You have five families DoodleBalls falling at random and you must manage strategically in 3 containers.
Align 3 DoodleBalls identical in the same container for 50 pts or 3 identical on the same line for 100 pts.

Tilt your iPhone to control the first selector and slide your finger to control the second selector.

Beware, the container is limited to 5 DoodleBalls. If you exceed this limit you lose the game.

A different and colorful DoodleBall may arise at any time. It eats all DoodleBalls present in a container. He does not win points but can you extend the game if you know the use.

Features:
-Tilt to drive the first selector
-Slide left and right your finger to drive the following selectors
- Choose among 2 themes: shool notebook and Black board design
- Choose among 4 musics
- Online Score for High level
- 3D physic Engine
04-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Just gave this a brief try...pretty neat that you get to choose from doodle or chalkboard style graphics, but the game has its issues unfortunately.

There are 4 music loops to choose from and the default loops has a static pop when it loops.

There are two sets of paddles to control and it is not obvious at all, but you have to tilt to control the direction of the upper paddles and swipe side to side to control the lower paddles. The tilt response is okay, but the lower doesn't seem as reponsive as it could be.

It is pretty hard to plan a strategy because there's no preview of the next balls coming your way. That and the controls had me inadvertantly fill up a column with too many balls before I could score any points several times or I'd send a "Jocker" which eats all the doodleballs in a column down into the wrong column...the Jocker does allow you to get rid of an dangerously-filled column so it can be used strategically.

I also ran into an unfortunate bug. The lower paddles can easily trap doodleballs and prevent them from falling while new doodleballs continue feeding in from the top. That's what happened here, and I sent a ball down which completed a match with another ball already immediately behind it. When the 1st ball made a match and the matched balls disappeared, I expected the ball behind it to just feed into the column...but instead it just remained stuck in the air with no way to get rid of it. I hoped a Jocker would eat the offending ball...but nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the impressions. I'm really fed up with the amount of 'Doodle' games that have been appearing on the Appstore of late though.

hi
04-16-2010, 09:36 PM
...yeah, that's why I switched it to the chalkboard graphics...I liked it better than the doodle style graphics for this game

...but I do like doodle graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.