★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured in The Sunday Times Top 500 Apps in the World

A fiendishly addictive time-killer, this pits you against improving opposition, from pub player Barry Bumble to world championship legends Eric Bristow and John Lowe. The mechanics are simple, and you get used to the frustration of seeing your once-a-week 180 denied by the wire. Sid Waddell style commentary and feverish announcements keep a rowdy crowd on the edge of their seats.

The Sunday Times 29-01-2012

Have You Got The Bulls?

Take your darts skills out of your local and challenge players worldwide, without even having to buy them a pint, with Legends of Darts PRO ONLINE.

Players will need timing, accuracy and nerve to rise to the top of the league in this absorbing game, which was originally developed from a Skill with Prizes (SWP) pub machine by leading UK independent developer FatSpanner.

This is not a simulator, it takes the strategic rather than the physical elements of the darts game. Legends of Darts enjoyed tens of millions of plays in UK pubs before we developed the original iPhone game, Legends of Darts WORLD MASTERS.

Building on the success of the original iPhone top 10 game Legends of Darts WORLD MASTERS, Legends of Darts PRO ONLINE takes arcade darts to another level.

Play against friends or hundreds of thousands of other players online in both league play and exclusive tournaments.

Legends of Darts PRO ONLINE features...

Online worldwide league play and world rankings.
Regular online tournaments.
Worldwide hall of fame.
Play your friends online or via Bluetooth.
Shot Out aid to help with mental arithmetic in the heat of battle.
Play left or right handed.
Optional Zoom feature.
Listen to your own music while playing.
Improved game play.
04-17-2010, 07:14 AM
Wish there was a video or even a little clue about the controls, the description is long but missing much needed info.
I bit the bullet and toftt and do not regret it, the game plays very well. There are plenty of dart games on the iPhone but this one is one of a kind when it comes to controls. There is what looks like a comet that travels just outside the double rings and you have to stop it where you want to throw, it then travels through the number you stopped it at from the exact point you stopped it towards the bull which requires one more press to stop within the selected # you chose.
I wish I could explain it better and hope this helps in whoever wants this game. I like it alot and think it's a steal at $3.

Last edited by Derochea72; 04-17-2010 at 07:34 AM.

04-22-2010, 05:21 AM
Legends of Darts World Masters 2010

Hi Glad you like the game & thanks for your input.

I have uploaded a video to youtube to help you explain how the game works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5MZYh6Ea6g

It needs updating as it doesn't show the duel player bluetooth option but we'll update the video for the new game update.

Any more questions about the game just let me know.
04-22-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarSpannerGames View Post

It needs updating as it doesn't show the duel player bluetooth option but we'll update the video for the new game update.

This is by far the best darts app in the store, I haven't found anything about the game I don't like which is odd for me. The game is very fun and challenging as the computer players get better as you progress. I love the the throwing mechanics and think they are perfect for the platform, controls really set it apart from the other dart games.
Even though I think the game is perfect for what it is "501" cricket would definantly attract more people and possibly online play.
Congrats on a great game and hope it gets more attention and I look forward to maybe more modes and varients of darts in this game.
04-22-2010, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarSpannerGames View Post

Lower the price to .99 and plenty will bite, as it stands way too many darts games to set you apart, and you overpriced it.
06-17-2010, 09:03 PM
I would like a nice ipad darts game with pass 'n play
06-17-2010, 09:10 PM