★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Block Fall Tilt (free version now available)

04-17-2010, 05:11 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Block Fall Tilt (free version now available) [+ Promo Codes]

Hi

A few months ago, I posted about our new game Block Fall Tilt - http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=44706. I got a brilliant response - I particularly want to thank CzarCastic for his incredibly kind and helpful comments.

Well now, we have just released an updated version of Block Fall Tilt, along with a new free version that you can try out.

I have some promo codes for the full version available. I will give a promo code to the first 20 people that PM me - but to make sure that I am only giving codes to people that really want them, please download the free version, play and complete the first 2 levels - just before the 3rd level starts there is a popup that lists the features of the full version - let me know what the 3rd (middle) feature on the screen is in your PM.

In Block Fall Tilt, tilt the screen to slide the blocks around - tap groups of 3 or more blocks to remove them or lose a life by tapping smaller groups. Run out of lives and more blocks fall. Can you clear all 50 levels?

Try to get rid of all the blocks on the screen. Tap groups of colored blocks and they disappear - the bigger the group the higher your score.

Tilt the screen to slide the blocks to the edges to make bigger groups that weren't there before.

You lose a life for each group of only 1 or 2 blocks that you clear - lose all your lives and more lines of blocks will fall. Can you clear the screen without it overflowing?

Get rid of all blocks of a color and no more blocks of that color will fall until the next level. But watch out! - the more colors you get rid of the more blocks will fall.

Block Fall Tilt
Block Fall Tilt Free

Enjoy!

Mophy Software (makers of Block Fall) - www.blockfall.com

Last edited by mophy; 04-18-2010 at 10:52 AM.
04-18-2010, 10:54 AM
I still have some promo codes left for people who want to follow the instructions above, but here are some promo codes for the full game that anyone can use:

67HJLF3FPMWF
7ELEAKXRK9AF
KLTYPKRFYAR6
4NPEXJFPY9MP
794HXX6TXJJF

If you take a promo code, please post saying that it is used. I would also appreciate any comments you may have on the game.

Thanks

04-18-2010, 10:59 AM
I got 794HXX6TXJJF. Thanks!
04-18-2010, 11:29 PM
This is a great game. I'm glad to help spread the word as best I can. My wife was pretty proud to have the top score in all three difficulties for awhile. She even beat me. She hasn't played for a bit, so her scores have been beaten, but I wouldn't be surprised to see her try to get them again.

I haven't had a chance to play since the update, but I'll definitely give it a shot soon.

If you're a Match 3 fan, definitely give this one a try. It's very fun!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
04-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Everyone that sent a PM should now have a promo code. I still have a few more available if anyone wants one.

@CzarCastic thanks again for your kind words - the updated version of Block Fall Tilt has a new play mode with more levels (for a longer game) which is based on your suggestion from the previous thread - currently I hold the highest score in "Marathon" mode by a wide margin, but I am sure you will be able to see to that when you get the updated version!
04-19-2010, 01:56 PM
I PMed as well.

I have to admit that while this looks like a neat game, as just a new control system to the existing game, I feel a bit miffed being expected to purchase a new game to see this.

How about making this as a DLC option in Classic so as to save icon real estate if you are planning to make this a separate purchase?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Promo code sent.

When Apple release iPhone OS 4.0 you will be able to have a folder for both Block Fall versions - so you won't have to worry about icon real state!