★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Crap of defense - free today!

04-17-2010, 08:24 AM
Crap of defense - free today!

The “Worst Game Ever” On The App Store
Is Still A Pile Of Crap
Frustrated Developer Does Everything To Fail, But Fails Trying

Lublin, Poland, April 16th 2010: the drama surrounding the self-proclaimed “worst game ever to hit the Apple App Store” heightens to a new level. Since the original release of “Crap of Defense”, the development team has done nothing more but getting drunk as usual, desperately trying to come up with new ideas to create an even crappier game before they pass out. They still have their deaf musician on the team, and they still confuse speckles of dirt on the screen for C++ code, and they still insist they deserve a medal for the worst game ever, regardless of what the incompetent and ignorant journalists write! (that was a long sentence PHEW!)

To put it bluntly: The guys at ifun4all tried everything to fail. They created a crappy game that lacks originality and creativity. They released a LITE version they were convinced would fail, and they even created, frame-by-frame, an awful trailer. Unfortunately, something shocking has happened! Beginning tomorrow, April 17th, “Crap of Defense” has won the honorable award by the ignorant voters on FreeAppCalendar, and will be free of charge for 3 whole days! OMG! WTF? Somehow, for some reason, it’s impossible for the dev-team to suck. Now they have to suffer through an entire weekend knowing someone, somewhere, is actually dumb enough to think “Crap of Defense” will actually entertain them and bother to download the game!

To those who even care, not that the developer expects anyone does, it was asked what “Crap of Defense” was actually about? Apparently, the game is yet-another-rip-off of the “tower of defense” games, so terribly crap it only features one tower. It does have several campaigns, 3 difficulty levels and more than 36 levels of boredom. The game has 4 extremely dull themes, and even has a survival mode directly inspired by what the developers feels like they are going through every day in the office.

There is really not much to say except avoid this game at all cost.

Trailers full of defensive crap:

Crap of Defense – App Store Link:
04-17-2010, 08:28 AM
oh great another crappy game, i'm gussing the will be the crappiest game ever and will show up in the crappy games we are playing, this is so crappy I must try this

(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ

04-17-2010, 08:28 AM
What a load of crap.
04-17-2010, 09:53 AM
Funny shit- I mean crap!

Recent purchases: Pac man CE, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mecho Wars, and Chaos Rings.
Upcoming Games I plan to get: Splinter Cell, GoF2
04-17-2010, 10:10 AM
Game Impressions

This game is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE and I'll tell you why!

It is so clear that the devs put so much effort into making an incredibly crappy game but they accidentally made it pretty damned fun with some clever twists.

What is more pathetic than FAILING to make a crappy game?

Clearly there are many other devs out there, like the ones behind the recent Kick Ass dual stick shooter that can teach you a thing or two about half-assed game making!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-17-2010, 11:12 AM
why does it say i have to update to iphone 3.1.3 when i try to download it?
04-17-2010, 12:41 PM
I don't know all these craps in this thread but the game is pretty fun and well executed, don't miss the free offering.
04-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Osujxu View Post
why does it say i have to update to iphone 3.1.3 when i try to download it?
Yeah.. what's up with the required 3.1.3
No Love for the folk with jailbroken devices

Currently playing: Juggle, Monster Dash, Infect Them All, Tilt to Live
Can't wait for: Sword & Sorcery EP, Knight's Rush, Reckless Racing
Twitter: @IndyApps
04-18-2010, 06:37 AM
*** Thanks to your votes on freeAppCalendar.com, Crap of Defense is FREE for a limited time! ***

You can download it for free until Monday
04-18-2010, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by Fulop View Post
*** Thanks to your votes on freeAppCalendar.com, Crap of Defense is FREE for a limited time! ***

You can download it for free until Monday
Wait so my itouch is not jailbroken but I still can't download it. Why's that