★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: What types of games did you discover with the Touch?

02-15-2009, 05:07 PM
What types of games did you discover with the Touch?

I had no idea what "Tower Defense Games" was before the Touch, and through Fieldrunners and The Creeps I've become totally and completely addicted.

I also didn't know what a wooden labyrinth was (I'm sure I've seen one in my life, but never actively played one) and now I've bought almost every single labyrinth game in the App Store

I've become totally hooked on both.

You?
02-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I had no idea what "Tower Defense Games" was before the Touch, and through Fieldrunners and The Creeps I've become totally and completely addicted.

I also didn't know what a wooden labyrinth was (I'm sure I've seen one in my life, but never actively played one) and now I've bought almost every single labyrinth game in the App Store

You?
yep. same as yours. but i had no idea bout puzzloop and zuma games. blackbeards assault is my fav.

02-15-2009, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post

You?
I have a wooden labyrinth sitting in my closet right now, they're great fun and pretty hard. You can buy multiple "levels", although they're kinda expensive. I had played tower defense games online a few times, but having them on the go with me is awesome. I had never played games like Galcon or Wurdle, so those were both great finds. Monospace was like on of my favorite games "Crush for the psp) and it's so nice to have it on my iPod. I had also never seen games like Ivory Tiles or Puzzle Flip!, which are both great as well. Metasquares was also a slick puzzle game I had never heard of before. Also, Theseus was a completely new idea to me and it's a lot of fun

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
02-15-2009, 05:12 PM
same but with racing games. I need some more to come out. I have 12 on my ipod touch right now.
02-15-2009, 05:15 PM
I discovered Pool and Bowling.

Who knew playing with balls was so much fun?

EDIT: seriously I discovered beejeweld, and did not like it....

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago

Last edited by pablo19; 02-15-2009 at 05:21 PM.
02-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
I discovered Pool and Bowling.

Who knew playing with balls was so much fun?
wow pablo. Wow.
02-15-2009, 05:20 PM
Send a message via MSN to Lukearcade22
I would have to say

I learnt what 'tower defence' games were.
I found that Bejewlled was made by PopCap Games

and thats about it really

Games I am Playing: Aiko Island, World Mosaics, Mage Gauntlet, Puzzle Quest, Time Geeks, Roll In The Hole and Sunday Lawn

Game Center ID: Lukearcade22