★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Guaranteed fun for the whole family!
Doodle Juggle allows you and players of all ages to take advantage of the multi-touch technology of the iPad to practice your juggling skills and show them off to friends and family!

Featuring 3 types of juggling props, super realistic physics, 5 finger multi-touch, and an intuitive user interface, Doodle Juggle is the must have novelty game for the must have gadget of the year.

Practice with traditional juggling balls, between 1 and 7 to suit everyone's skills, then step it up a notch and upgrade to clubs, but be sure to keep the momentum going on that spin if you want to beat the high score!
For the juggling professionals we have reserved one of the best and most fun juggling props around, the "Devilstick"! Use your fingers to manoeuvre the devilstick into spins, jumps and perform all the tricks of the book!

Features highlight:
+ Realistic physics
+ 5 Finger Multi-touch
+ 3 Juggling Props
- Balls
- Clubs
- Devil Stick
+ Intuitive and polished User Interface
+ High scores tracking

patrickC's comments:
Hey everyone, happy to announce the release of our latest game, Doodle Juggle, specifically developed for iPad.

As always with Clever Hamster Games, the developers are here to listen to feedback, suggestions and criticism to constantly improve gameplay experience.

Here's a few promo codes for the first comers:
FNRMLHT3TXEH
49EWF9349HLR
HHFR997N3KWX
P9Y9NJ3H46LW
9NMXWE39JLHM
FXREKH4MEA7H
Y3HFPEYLLFTN
4MWNNP4RJT3K
REKHP9EEFEFK
EHER9NF373K6

If you take a code, we would really appreciate it if you let everyone know which code you took by posting a reply, and if you have a minute to write a quick review on iTunes that would be super
Thanks,
Patrick
04-17-2010, 12:22 PM
4MWNNP4RJT3K
Tyvm and review to follow

04-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Just used 9NMXWE39JLHM - feedback to follow
04-17-2010, 02:19 PM
All other codes taken by lurkers, looks like.

(Looks cool, though. I’m a juggler and interested to see what the feel is like, especially with the clubs.)

Morgan Adams (GameCenter: Adams Immersive)
My upcoming first game: Scree (Forum thread)
My upcoming VR horror experience: This is Not the Church of the Worm (Forum thread)
Stop making lists. Organize with shapes and colors instead: DotSpace (Forum thread)

Last edited by Adams Immersive; 04-17-2010 at 02:25 PM.
04-18-2010, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adams Immersive View Post
All other codes taken by lurkers, looks like.

(Looks cool, though. I’m a juggler and interested to see what the feel is like, especially with the clubs.)
That's too bad, here's a some more
LNMPEP6J9EXK
WNK7HLE63FNY
MMXM7WJW7MWL
N9Y7PFATHYTJ
RJLXLTRKT39N

If you take a code please let everyone know, and we would really appreciate a review on iTunes.

We still have a few promo codes left so if any die-hard juggling fan wants to give the game a spin, feel free to PM me and I should be able to send over a free copy.

In the meantime we'd be interested in hearing feedback and comments from anyone who might have tried the game,
Thanks,
Patrick

Lead Developer @ Clever Hamster Games

Last edited by patrickC; 04-18-2010 at 10:11 AM.
04-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Took one of the codes patrick, will get it on there and give it a good play today. Will get a review on app store up soon as well, thanks for the promo codes.
04-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Thanks!

I think I took WNK7HLE63FNY but I wont know for sure until I get back to my iMac The ones after that were taken, and the first one I did not try.

So if anyone wants a code, try the first two! Ill probably buy it sooner or later anyway (if I dont already have it).

Morgan Adams (GameCenter: Adams Immersive)
My upcoming first game: Scree (Forum thread)
My upcoming VR horror experience: This is Not the Church of the Worm (Forum thread)
Stop making lists. Organize with shapes and colors instead: DotSpace (Forum thread)
04-18-2010, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adams Immersive View Post
Thanks!

I think I took WNK7HLE63FNY but I wont know for sure until I get back to my iMac The ones after that were taken, and the first one I did not try.

So if anyone wants a code, try the first two! Ill probably buy it sooner or later anyway (if I dont already have it).
Just checked, all the codes are gone. Oh well...
04-24-2010, 12:16 PM
I like the game - but it is hard... of course, the fact that I can't juggle in real life probably doesn't help.

But I am finally starting to get the hang of it...

I like it because it is easy to play for a minute or two and then stop.

It supports multi-touch too - don't know if that is cheating though... ;-)

Are you supposed to use just one finger?

The sketch graphics are nice - overall I like the game.
Nice job!
04-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Looks good, wish I could have snagged a code

Licensed and Certified Legacy User