★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Capture Precious Orbs in this futuristic, addicting puzzle game!

Watch a gameplay trailer here: http://youtu.be/H7rnbujnwew

Orbliterate is an orb collection puzzle game. The goal is to match the colored orbs to the appropriately colored goal. Orbliterate includes:
-OrbExplore mode:
Navigate your ship to the collect the green orbs and avoid the red orbs.
-TimeTrial mode.
Match the colored orbs to their appropriately colored goal.
-ScoreAttack mode.
Collect the Red and Orange orbs to raise your score. Once you reach 500 point, shoot a missile to destroy the monster. Be careful, the monster releases more orbs once he sees the missile.

--Orbliterate HD is also available for the iPad--

Will you Orbliterate?

danlthemanl's comments:
For those without iPads, Orbliterate has been made you!

For those with iPads Orbliterate HD is available.
04-17-2010, 03:22 PM
No offense, but this doesn't seem like a $2 game. There's a lotta apps out there...

04-17-2010, 03:29 PM
looked for youtube video, but couldn't find any

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-17-2010, 04:27 PM
*crickets*

2 bucks?
04-17-2010, 05:37 PM
By popular demand and some cheapskates (no offense), I've lowered the price to $0.99...
(pricing should change soon)
04-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danlthemanl View Post
By popular demand and some cheapskates (no offense), I've lowered the price to $0.99...
Bitterness aside, lowering the price was a good idea. A gameplay video would be the next step.

You need to convince people why your game is special and worth buying in an endless sea of cheap (and free) apps. I'm just telling it like it is. Or at least, as I see it.
04-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Much as I tend to be a champion of reasonable (read: not catering to the cheapskates) pricing, I have to agree. The description isn't a whole lot to go on, nor is there much graphically to indicate how this is going to play out. A gameplay video at the very least would help tell people why you think it's worth $2. Otherwise, based solely on the screenshots and description, I really couldn't see myself dropping a couple of bucks on it.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
04-18-2010, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danlthemanl View Post
You're rudeness and ignorance convinced me to never buy anything from you. Real nice way to promote your game dope.
04-18-2010, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
You're rudeness and ignorance convinced me to never buy anything from you. Real nice way to promote your game dope.
I personally appreciated the sarcasm, whether it was intended to be negative or not

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
04-18-2010, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
I personally appreciated the sarcasm, whether it was intended to be negative or not
I didn't take it as sarcasm