★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Cherrymade
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***Toilet Problems is now on sale for iphone, ipod touch, and ipad!***

" A great puzzler "

" I love this game! "

What goes does down, must come... up? Uh oh! It appears that the plumbing gods are very displeased! There is a problem with the toilets. A serious problem! There is only one way to make the best of this situation... aim for the other toilets! Wait, what?? Trust us-it's the only way. Enjoy!

Features:

60 levels
physics gameplay
original artwork
simple control scheme
no advertisements

tpmaster's comments:
FREE until May 5! So download now!

Toilet Problems
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toilet-problems/id362442414?mt=8

Features:

60 levels
physics gameplay
original artwork
simple control scheme
no advertisements
04-18-2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Game Impressions

I'm really enoying this game so far. The game mechanics are nothing new, but I love the theme. Now I have a favorite new game to play while I do my business! Best of all, it's completely free. Grab it while you can.
04-18-2010, 04:32 PM
This is probably the best puzzler I have played hands down!!! I would have payed ip to $2.99 for this!!! Gave a good review on iTunes.

Last edited by Fletch11; 04-18-2010 at 04:38 PM.
04-18-2010, 09:24 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to TheTheory
Decent, though the controls aren't precise enough to really "figure out" the puzzles... meaning levels beyond the first few are pretty much a case of trial-and-error. Not a regrettable download for free... but I'd probably feel gypped had I paid money for the game.
04-20-2010, 12:13 PM
*bump*

Need reviews! If you enjoyed playing this game, don't forget to leave us a good review in the app store. Thanks for everyone's positive comments!

TPMaster