★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tilt to live ideas

04-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Tilt to live ideas

What are your new tilt to live weapon ideas? I'm thinking about a x2 upgrade that extends the time of a wepon or power and like a rain thing that showers down random arrows over the map. And also something that you get after you unlock all the achievments that just blows up everything on the map.

O and also just a random question: is ta gona get an iPhone/itouch version of their website?

And also how does iTunes change the top grossing charts?

Last edited by Osujxu; 04-18-2010 at 03:47 PM.
04-18-2010, 04:35 PM
I would like it if they added a setting where instead of tilting there is a virtual joystick in one corner of the screen and the playfield was moulded around it so your thumb doesn't block anything important.

A weapon idea would be like a lightsaber rod type thing that stuck a short way out in front of White arrow guy and killed whatever it touched, but White arrow guy is still vulnerable from the side and behind.

04-18-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmonine View Post
I would like it if they added a setting where instead of tilting there is a virtual joystick in one corner of the screen and the playfield was moulded around it so your thumb doesn't block anything important.

A weapon idea would be like a lightsaber rod type thing that stuck a short way out in front of White arrow guy and killed whatever it touched, but White arrow guy is still vulnerable from the side and behind.
Once again, it is not called "Move your thumb in the corner of the screen to move to Live"

Anyways, I think lava would be a cool power up.

OMG. Double Rainbow!
User ID: Gryphon23 Agon: Gman23
"Birthday Cake, is just Birthday Cake without a little gravy..." Gravy makes EVERYTHING better.
04-18-2010, 05:47 PM
I think a powerup that leaves a trail behind you that kills enemies, but also kill you if you touch it. Sort of like Snake.

Gamecenter: Will090
04-18-2010, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will090 View Post
I think a powerup that leaves a trail behind you that kills enemies, but also kill you if you touch it. Sort of like Snake.
I like that idea, but I think that the trail killing you if you crossed over it would get annoying. I like the general idea though.

Also this is my first post. So I'd like to say hi!
04-18-2010, 09:36 PM
i love the game.. i would jus like more modes!
04-18-2010, 10:26 PM
What if there was a weapon that turned you red and them white for 10 seconds. Then you could turn the tables and kill them and they would run away from you.

(I never score that high so it might already be done and I haven't unlocked it yet.)

And I like the snake idea, Will!

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
04-18-2010, 10:55 PM
The snake idea is pretty awesome.
04-18-2010, 11:04 PM
i would like an option to pick which powerups spawned but only after you achieved all of the achievements except 1337 and super careful since i cant get those :P

i dont want this going the "Run!" way though
with all the updates the game is no longer fun
04-19-2010, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
What if there was a weapon that turned you red and them white for 10 seconds. Then you could turn the tables and kill them and they would run away from you.

(I never score that high so it might already be done and I haven't unlocked it yet.)

And I like the snake idea, Will!
That's kinda already in the game(spiky ball of death) only formations don't run away.

Playing: [Chaos Rings] [CoD: Zombies] [LASW] [GTA: Chinatown Wars] [CBNK 2] [THPS2] [Cubed Rally Racer]
OF: cifang
Plus+: cifang