★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: evoline srl
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.2 MB
  • Version: 1.3.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Exercise your brain, and your friends, with classical matchstick puzzles, a source of fun in any pub, on the subway, in the airport, at home, or generally anywhere.
What is a matchstick puzzle? Check the screenshots! It is easy to play: just put your finger on a matchstick and drag it wherever you want. If you solved the puzzle, select a new one from the list or shake the phone for a random one. There are more than 100 puzzles to select from.

bolonn's comments:
I found a great matchstick puzzle game for IPhone. It has also a free version. The payed version contains a lot of puzzles to select from.I think it,s a great brain trainer also...

Chek it out

On the app store:

04-19-2010, 04:08 AM
Looks fun.
If you like puzzle games there is this puzzlegames thread:

It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
04-19-2010, 08:15 AM
Bolonn noble of you to make your first post about an obscure game. You should have a mod change the title of the thread to include the game name. Would bring more attention to the game and do check out Mew's puzzle thread as if you like that one there are a lot of similar ones for you to try!

Welcome to TA
11-16-2010, 01:29 PM
I tried the lite version and played for five minutes, then deleted. Controls were atrocious, I couldn't for the life of me manipulate the matches properly. Rotating one was a chore. Too bad, great concept otherwise...