★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SK planet
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Start your rounding now with Pro Golf 2010!

The Pro Mode features an amazing degree of customization. You can shop for famous brands clubs, cap, shoes, pants, shirts, etc. that will all affect not only your visual look but also your stats and the gameplay.
Live your career like a real professional golfer. Follow training courses, earn licenses, manage your budget, do some training to upgrade specific stats. The interest is always kept up thanks to the players attributes system that will see variations based on your achievements in the game.

Show off your skills to the world in Ranking Mode!

********************* Features *********************
- 2 players to choose from.
- 4 different country clubs and 2 or 4 rounds of golf.
- 148 equipment items to enhance your performances.
- Unique dynamic experience system.
- Beautiful handmade graphics.
- Realistic environments.
- 7 Stats to upgrade manually.
04-19-2010, 10:17 AM
As stated before, I will buy pretty much any golf game that comes out. This game is $1.99 and is put out by Nate Games, who also released Grandpar Golf.

Graphics are fuzzy, like their last game and are certainly not going to win any awards. However, they work and don't take away that much from the game.

Menu is pretty bad to the point where it is a little clunky. You can scroll through the options/modes but it is a little touchy. Music is not very good but reminds me of older golf games.

This is an arcade golf game that reminds me a lot of Neo Turf Masters which I loved. I had the MVS and CD versions of Neo Turf Masters and use to play it all of the time. This game even as the "on the green" voice (although a little different) from the Neo version.

Play is pretty easy. You have an up and down meter that you simply touch to take your shot. This is a once touch method, so where you touch will be how far your shot will go. After that you have a side to side meter that you again touch once. This will determine slice, hook or a straight shot. The touch controls work well. Putting is pretty hard in terms of reading the green. The putt meter places a flag on where to hit (one touch) for distance. However I am not very good at reading the green.

There is a practice and pro mode. The practice mode lets you play any number of holes. The pro mode seems to be a tournament mode. Character models seem okay, if you think back to the arcade games of the 90's. It looks like you can create a character as well.

I just started playing, so that is all I have so far. If you are a golf nut, it is a good game for the price. However, there are a lot of negatives here, especially the graphics and the music. I actually like this game but mainly because it has a retro arcade feel to it.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 04-19-2010 at 11:00 AM.