★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Star Daze HD for the iPad coming Soon - Watch VIDEO!

04-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Star Daze HD for the iPad coming Soon - Watch VIDEO!

Hello everyone, BigBananapps is pleased to announce our newest game.

Star Daze HD for iPad

Only the most ADDICTING tap game on the iPad!!!
Star daze HD is a fast pace star grabbing Orb bouncing roller coaster ride. This game will keep you busy way longer ten your battery will last.

The goal of Star Daze HD is to collect as many stars as you can by tapping the board. The trouble is the more you collect the more red orbs that will spawn. Along the way you will get power ups that may give you the chance to eliminate some or all of the red orbs in your way.

There are 24 different achievements to to unlock along the way. When you unload all of them there is a special feature that will unlock.

Also all the stars you collect will go in to your Bank called Star Bucks. And you can spend your star bucks in the store to buy power-ups that you can use wen ever you want.

Keeps track of all your stats *total stars collected * how many total taps * total time play * ratios and soooo much more.

FEATURES

- Unlimited re-playability
- 24 unlockable awards
- store to buy power-ups with your star bucks
- full stats page to show all your gameplay stats.
- best score tracking

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by BigBananApps; 04-19-2010 at 01:07 PM.
04-19-2010, 01:39 PM
Looks fun, when's it coming out

04-19-2010, 10:09 PM
Wow this looks great. Got a release date yet?
04-19-2010, 10:52 PM
It should be approved by friday!

cheers
04-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Wow ... it looks a lot of fun!!!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
04-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Am I missing something...

or is this just "Starball" minus the tilt controls + HD graphics. Seems a little fishy...

That being said it does look pretty fun. And it seems like the devs spent time adding onto the premise and limited gameplay options of Starball so I guess that counts for something.

Last edited by chrisf82; 04-19-2010 at 11:10 PM.
04-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisf82 View Post
or is this just "Starball" minus the tilt controls + HD graphics. Seems a little fishy...

That being said it does look pretty fun. And it seems like the devs spent time adding onto the premise and limited gameplay options of Starball so I guess that counts for something.
I had never heard of starball before you mentioned it, despite loving tilt to live. Thanks for the heads up, it's a lot of fun. Ya, this game barrows heavily from starball, they probably should have changed the background graphic at least. But, from the video it seems like they are adding a lot to the bare boned iPhone game and totally change the moving mechanic. Tilting with the iPad is a lot more cumbersome than the iPhone, so I like the control change. While this may not be the most original game, I am looking forward to it.
04-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisf82 View Post

This game does look fun but I thought the same thing as I was watching the video. I was thinking is this a touch version of Star Ball.
04-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Agree with Caltab

I think not having to tilt the iPad will be a good thing too. I also agree that they should of made a little more of an effort to make it looks less like Starball (Background, red and green dots, ect).
04-23-2010, 08:10 AM
any update on when this is getting released?