★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: the end of upcoming apps threads is here!!

02-15-2009, 11:01 PM
the end of upcoming apps threads is here!!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/group.php?groupid=17

check it out its to end those upcoming app threads and just post everything here! YAY!!!!!

this is my signature people get over it...
02-15-2009, 11:02 PM
damn, not again.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
02-15-2009, 11:07 PM
yeah, i dont really read group stuff cause its not on the main page, i forget about them, then a month later i remember, then im like, oh...then i forget for like 3 months

there is something about having to log in, click on my user CP, find the group i am in, something something..basically im just not going to do it

I just browse the front page for what arn and blakespot have posted, and read only the top of the recent forum activity ...and skip over 3/4 of them cause they are all the same, "what should i buy with a buck" or "what is the best" or promo this and promo that...

i mean...yeah

okay
02-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by <Hollister> View Post
I thought it was closed???
I haven't gotten your email yet, btw.
02-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by <Hollister> View Post
Really? My email address should be pretty familiar. It starts with the letter "J" to give you a hint.
Ohh. I see. . I should have known.