We're mad as hell about iOS games that cost money, have ads, and/or any IAP at all.

View Poll Results: Is Canabalt worth $2.99?
Yes 212 35.04%
No 293 48.43%
Not my type of game 100 16.53%
Voters: 605. You may not vote on this poll
04-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Ah, don't worry about it. A good argument now and then keeps your mind alert and on the ball Teaches you a lot about people too. I've never taken anything said online to heart, I might argue occasionally but I don't make enemies. You're all just people with flaws and merits like everyone else.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
04-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedogg213 View Post
Knowing that I've been "e-fighting" a guy who is battling cancer is upsetting to me and puts things into perspective. I'm done sparring with an increasing array of assholes and close minded zealots. I'm sure you all may feel the same way towards me, but you are just as guilty for partaking in it and continuously giving life to this thread. Anyways, I couldn't imagine arguing like, being in your situation.

I'll catch you all in other, hopefully more civil and open-minded forum discussions.

P.S. Midian, If you are watching via Netflix, add Dexter to the queue, great show!

Again, best wishes

THREAD CLOSED
haha +1 FINALLY THREAD CLOSED

im back guys!

04-07-2011, 03:56 PM
deleted.

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
04-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Knowing that I've been "e-fighting" a guy who is battling cancer is upsetting to me and puts things into perspective. I'm done sparring with an increasing array of assholes and close minded zealots. I'm sure you all may feel the same way towards me, but you are just as guilty for partaking in it and continuously giving life to this thread. Anyways, I couldn't imagine arguing like, being in your situation.

I'll catch you all in other, hopefully more civil and open-minded forum discussions.

P.S. Midian, If you are watching via Netflix, add Dexter to the queue, great show!

Again, best wishes

THREAD CLOSED
Who has cancer?!

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
04-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Its finally over!!! Yes !!! Natedogg has finally admitted he is a FAIL !!

THREAD CLOSED.......hopefully hhahahaha!!!
04-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
Who has cancer?!
Midian

Atleast this thread is over but I'm still sad about Midian. Best wishes dude.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
04-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Actually I wouldn't mind getting the thread back on track... not the natedogg argument but there's always someone out there ready to complain about prices. This thread is for the purpose of directing them all someplace contained and I haven't got around to feeling sorry for myself yet

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Last edited by MidianGTX; 04-08-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Grammar. The shame of it all.
04-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Actually I wouldn't mind getting the thread back on track... not the natedogg argument but there's always someone out there ready to complain about prices. This thread is for the purpose of directing them all someplace contained and I haven't got around to feeling sorry for myself yet
After two days of not checking I can't believe this is still a first page thread...

Gamecenter: DEATHLRD
04-09-2011, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
2.99???????in less than 2 weeks?are they f*ckin kidding me?
It's called "the market", and if you don't like it, wait for things to go on sale before you buy them.
04-09-2011, 06:27 AM
Quote:
After two days of not checking I can't believe this is still a first page thread...

Wow, you're such a jrk. And stop treating my buddy Midian in such an impious manner.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.