★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "DONT STOP JUST HOP" The famous Quote from the greatest Space hopper of all time.

Are you ready to take the challenge?

SpaceHop is hopping onto your touch screen in a big way. Featuring stunning graphics and bright colourful worlds, Space Hop is a must have iphone game for everyone!

20 Action Packed 3d levels of non stop fun.

SpaceHop is Insanely addictive.

Check out gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ8KyHLpxq0

AGON Online by Aptocore
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
AGON Online is a leading social gaming platform for iPhone and iPod Touch games enabling:
Online leaderboards
Location aware scores
Awards system
Friends lists
Persistent player profile
Facebook and Twitter integration

For more info on AGON Online please visit:
http://agon-online.com
04-20-2010, 06:42 AM
Dosent look to shabby might TOFTT
04-20-2010, 10:01 AM
TOFTT...its not to bad graphics are good. it bounces on its own and all you can do is go forward and side to side. Once you go forward you cant go back if you miss a star. Not to bad though. it has 20 levels and leaderboards
04-20-2010, 10:05 AM
I tried this out and it is okay. There is really nothing wrong with the game but it is very easy and became boring really fast. I played through ten levels (there are only twenty) in about ten minutes and then quit. You can continue from any stage that you die on and you get three lives prior to having to continue.

The 3d look is actually pretty good, although it is a little washed out looking. The character is interesting but the objects that you encounter on the level seem to lack real charm. The stars do look good though but the enemies feel uninspired. The main problem is there just doesn't seem to be a real reason to push you through the levels. Each level is really short and seem to lack purpose other than collecting some stars for points. Actually a story with a goal would help.

Play mechanics are simple, you just tilt your system forward to hop. There are a few different things in the levels to mix things up but nothing ground breaking. There doesn't seem to be a way to calibrate the system, so some people may not like having to tilt the system to move. The game is played in portrait mode.

Music is horrid. I think it is some nursery song? They really should have gone with better music.

This game is probably worth .99 but there are too many quality games out there for me to spend any more time with this game.
04-20-2010, 10:14 AM
Agreed the music is not good! but you can listen to your own music Recommended

Next version will have more levels and features..

Thanks for the review
04-29-2010, 07:40 AM
Now FREE