★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GoodAppl
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.1 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Top Ranked Puzzle Game - Japan.

Perfetto is a board based memory game Designed to train your memory in a playful and entertaining way.
Play this amazing memory game with your kids (age 3+)

Perfetto is especially helpful in improving the short-term memory and shape recognition, The training is simple, fun yet effective.
The in-game high score system allows competing with family and friends.

To play, drag the shapes to their relevant places on the board within the given time. The lower you set the timer, the more points you will get for each shape placed correctly.

Habakuk's comments:

Tried it out and it's fun and quite new in the App Store. You can choose for how long you want to play. Ready to play in THREE seconds. Well made, nice graphics and sounds, animations and controls run smooth on my iPhone 3G. Local highscores. Play against your family.

According to in-game information: "The Perfetto app is a tribute to a beautiful mechanical game we used to play." Seems to be that one:
04-20-2010, 08:26 PM
I love it! This is a nice game for little ones.

It would be nice if the pieces were rotated at 90, 180 or 270 degrees as they scroll up. That would be a nice way to mix it up a bit so you had to rationalize a bit while playing. What's it called? Cognitive Thinking?

04-20-2010, 09:15 PM
Downloading now to try out. Always loved this game IRL, but was never as good as my older brother.
04-23-2010, 10:28 AM
game is FREE again

...it really is a fun and cute little time waster...if you ever played Perfection, it is definitely worth the download

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-24-2010, 04:29 AM
Game Impressions

There is a new version 1.1 out. If you have it already: Don't update! Although they are claiming "better timer sensibility" switching the timer wheel is worse than before, and there is a nasty nag screen (for voting) that I couldn't recognize in the previous version.

If you don't have it: Get it since it's free, take the timer settings as something like "casual" and wait for another update. Fun enough for the time being. Maybe they'll accomplish that obviously difficult task "timer input controls" soon.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
04-24-2010, 04:38 AM
Getting this now, I like this stuff.

Invaders Must Die.
04-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
There is a new version 1.1 out. If you have it already: Don't update! Although they are claiming "better timer sensibility" switching the timer wheel is worse than before, and there is a nasty nag screen (for voting) that I couldn't recognize in the previous version.
Nooooo!!!!

I already applied the update

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
04-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Nooooo!!!!

I already applied the update
/Super Axl flies in

Worry not, citizen!

Whenever you update an application, iTunes throws the old version of it into your Trash. If you delete the one in iTunes, fish the old version out of your Trash and import it back into iTunes, you'll be all set!

/Super Axl flies off

Plays: Zaxxon Escape, Plague Inc., Phoenix HD, Block Fortress, Knights of Pen and Paper.
Using: 64 GB iPod Touch 5G
04-24-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl Lowe View Post
/Super Axl flies in

Worry not, citizen!

Whenever you update an application, iTunes throws the old version of it into your Trash. If you delete the one in iTunes, fish the old version out of your Trash and import it back into iTunes, you'll be all set!

/Super Axl flies off
Awesome! I didn't know that...yay!

Thanks, Super Axl, you're my hero!

Quote:
Quote:
04-24-2010, 01:00 PM
I love free games