★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Theseus is FREE for a few days

04-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Theseus is FREE for a few days

Just wanted to let you all know that Theseus was featured on freeappcalendar.com yesterday. I'm leaving it free for a few days, and just wanted to give you all the heads up. Enjoy!

iTunes Link

My Games in the App Store: Theseus,
Theseus Lite
, Cryptograms, Rubehouse,
Theseus HD
04-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the freebie dev! I've been playing, it's a cool puzzle game! Quite hard, as well...which I consider a good thing.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
04-20-2010, 02:24 PM
I've said it before on other Theseus threads:

This game will always have a place on my touch. At least... at least until I solve all the puzzles. So like I said - always!

If you don't have this yet you really ought to try it. There's something familiar about this sort of puzzle moreso than sudoku for example. Like your caveman instincts are comfortable with running away from a faster beast with gnashing teeth and claws.

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]
04-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumby View Post
If you don't have this yet you really ought to try it. There's something familiar about this sort of puzzle moreso than sudoku for example. Like your caveman instincts are comfortable with running away from a faster beast with gnashing teeth and claws.
I like that, nicely put. There is definitely something appealing about this game in a very basic way, although I wouldn't have thought to connect it to such atavistic impulses.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
04-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
I like that, nicely put. There is definitely something appealing about this game in a very basic way, although I wouldn't have thought to connect it to such atavistic impulses.
*edit --- erased my comment as I think I came across like a jerk

(kept the face cuz it's funny)

Get Theseus people!!!

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]

Last edited by Shumby; 04-21-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot