★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Finally a SNIPER game where you play as a soviet soldier to help liberate the Auschwitz Nazi concentration camp!

Upon finishing all 5 missions your last job is to kill a major Nazi official.

This app features amazing animations and sounds simulating the events occurred.

January 27 1945 at sunrise, behind the successful breaking of the German defenses on Vistula and with the reliability gained to retake Warsaw; Soviet troops are preparing for one the most significant inroads on the German rule: The liberation of Auschwitz; a blow for German troops, and the saving of thousands.

Auschwitz was a concentration and extermination camps built and operated in occupied Poland by Nazi Germany during the Second World War. It was the largest of the German concentration camps; consisting of Auschwitz I (main camp); Auschwitz II-Birkenau (extermination camp); Auschwitz III-Monowitz, also known as Buna, a labor camp; and 45 satellite camps. The atrocities commited by the Nazis in this camp were unspeakable and inhumane. The Russian liberation of the camp is one of the greatest moments in world history. Now it's your turn to fight the evil army and liberate thousands!

5 levels! (We are working on 3 more levels for our next update!)
LEVEL GOAL (1-4): 40 points.
LEVEL 5: Kill Nazi Lieutenant

Bonus:
Automatically advance to the next level when you destroy the enemy's aircraft.

4 unique and real looking weapons:
Riffle
Sniper riffle
Bazooka
Mines

Amazing animation and sounds simulating the events that occurred.

enjoy playing this game, contact us to info@gp-imports. com if you have any question or suggestions.
04-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Nice icon

Gamecenter: Will090

04-20-2010, 05:01 PM
My bad taste radar is pinging off the scope...
04-20-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenPoohUK View Post
it may have a point

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenPoohUK View Post
First I thought it was my gay-dar looking at the smug, buff russian in the icon. Then I realized that you are right... it is the bad taste radar and it's going "Ping! Ping! Piiing!" surely enough.
How about a game where you play as Chris Hanson from dateline where you trap pedos? Or how about a childrens wellfare worker from the UN liberating homeless romanian children from the evil hands of the traffickers?
No? Aw, too bad...
04-20-2010, 05:53 PM
taking stupidity to whole new levels...
04-20-2010, 06:21 PM
How the hell did this get past Apple?! This is extremely poor taste and offending to a lot of people, including myself.
04-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Wait, wait, wait.... Did I miss something here? Who exactly is this offending? Nazi's? Russian Snipers? Animal Rights Activists?
04-20-2010, 06:56 PM
bad taste

sorry but this king of game could be done with ANY background, choosing this one - Auschwitz concentration camp - place of genocide - IS a bad taste.
This was NOT a battlefield this WAS a place where NAZI Germany murdered 3 million people !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwi...entration_camp

have some respect to those people who died there. they weren't a soldiers they were casual innocent people.
04-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cron View Post
Wait, wait, wait.... Did I miss something here? Who exactly is this offending? Nazi's? Russian Snipers? Animal Rights Activists?
I think this is offending to anybody who has a little sense of history and especially those who have lost family members in one of the concentration camps during WWII (which is a lot of people over here in Europe).
Seriously, this goes way over the line of what is acceptable and I'm honestly surprised that this got approved at all.

It's like having a game where you have to fly planes into the Twin Towers, but a million times worse. I don't think Apple would approve a game like that either.

Last edited by maikelg; 04-20-2010 at 07:32 PM.