[Soft Launch NL FIN IND PHI] Nightmare Guardians (by Rumble Entertainment, Inc.)

01-27-2015, 03:12 PM
[Soft Launch NL FIN IND PHI] Nightmare Guardians (by Rumble Entertainment, Inc.)

Nightmare Guardians

Rumble Entertainment, Inc.
Genres: Games Rollenspel Actie
Gratis

Quote:
Save the world from the waves of nightmares invading our dreams! Nightmare Guardians combines intense real-time action with the tactical decision-making of tower defense games to create an all-new adventure for your tablet. Choose your hero and rid our dreams of nightmares!

=FEATURES=

- ICONIC HEROES: Choose from a diverse collection of iconic heroes drawn from our dreams, including a samurai who can dash and slice through evil, a superhero who can soar through the air and crush enemies from above, and more!
- MONSTROUS ENEMIES: Encounter monstrous creatures spawned from your darkest nightmares, including brain-hungry zombies, feral werewolves, menacing skeletons, and much more!
- TONS OF LOOT: Collect and upgrade special Powers to beat back the forces of darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------
CONNECT:

Have a problem? Got a great suggestion? We want to hear from you! Contact Rumble Support at https://support.rumblegames.com
Privacy Policy: https://www.rumblegames.com/privacy-policy

---------------------------------------------------------
NOTES:

- Requires iOS 7+
- This game requires internet connectivity to play.
- Nightmare Guardians is completely free to play

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone6
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone5
  • iPad23G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 249.1MB

01-27-2015, 03:31 PM
Watched some of the video and it looks interesting I suppose it's all down to the specific mechanics and how it's implemented. But it looks worth keeping an eye on or checking out when it's released.
01-27-2015, 08:58 PM
NL is which country?

Available in NZ or CAnada?
01-27-2015, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
NL is which country?

Available in NZ or CAnada?
Netherlands. Not currently available in NZ.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
03-10-2015, 12:15 PM
Wow... This game is surprisingly GOOD. As in really good. It's like a MOBA, but from what i've played so far it's PVE, which is good coz then it's still balanced as you cant lose to high levelled players.

...all from what i played.

Unfortunately playtime ended when i lost all stamina. Stamina and timers just sucks the fun out of anything. In the first area, 3 stamina needed for each stage. You have a max of 20 stamina. Stamina replenishes at a rate of 1 stamina per 5 minutes. Im 7 stages in, and each stage i've played lasts less than 5 minutes.

You do the math. Basically, it sucks.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Would be a very good game... IF they took out the timers
03-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Wow... This game is surprisingly GOOD. As in really good. It's like a MOBA, but from what i've played so far it's PVE, which is good coz then it's still balanced as you cant lose to high levelled players.

...all from what i played.

Unfortunately playtime ended when i lost all stamina. Stamina and timers just sucks the fun out of anything. In the first area, 3 stamina needed for each stage. You have a max of 20 stamina. Stamina replenishes at a rate of 1 stamina per 5 minutes. Im 7 stages in, and each stage i've played lasts less than 5 minutes.

You do the math. Basically, it sucks.
Dang I like the sound of all that PVE too.
03-10-2015, 01:01 PM
will this come on US store this month?

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
03-10-2015, 01:09 PM
When will it get to Europe please?
We are always last in the UK!!