★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Stachey Bros got kidnapped on an island and their only chance to escape is to solve all the puzzles. It is your job to solve the puzzles by pushing the Stacheys in the right directions so that same colored Stacheys collide and dissolve. Sounds easy but the tricky part is that the Stacheys won't stop moving until they hit something and the puzzles are filled with crazy objects like warp stations, color changers or turning arrows.

Have you got what it takes to help the Stachey Bros on their adventurous escape? Are you ready to walk the challenging path of puzzles? Find out and download the Stachey Bros now!

Features:
Special solution mode if you get stuck in a level
More than 90 increasingly difficult levels
Beautiful island world with stunning graphics
HD soundtrack with 10 different tracks
Easy to play but very hard to master
Filled with brain teasers and bonuses that you have to uncover

ritter's comments:

Stachey Bros is a story-based puzzle game that has a fresh approach to the whole puzzle and 'match-x' genre. It is a challenging logic game that can even tell you the solution, if you get stuck. The gameplay is always simple and has this special essence to become a blockbuster: It reminds of classic games like Sokoban, has the addictive match-3 feeling but also comes with totally new ideas for a puzzle game.

Gameplay video:
12-09-2015, 12:30 PM
I always enjoy a good puzzle game and even though sometimes the variety might lack a little bit in some titles, I still find a few of them enjoyable. Compared to most of the other puzzle games this looks absolutely amazing.

12-09-2015, 01:26 PM
Puzzler with 'staches? I'm in...
12-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash-O View Post
Puzzler with 'staches? I'm in...
Would be great if you could leave some first feedback here. The first update is already finished and submitted to Apple.
12-10-2015, 12:33 AM
This looks like something I may like. Will download it for sure.
12-10-2015, 05:29 AM
Very good looking and fun puzzle game, everybody that loves a good puzzle game should try it.
12-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Very good looking and fun puzzle game, everybody that loves a good puzzle game should try it.
Thanks, we spent a LOT of time in developing the game. First update is already on the way and in the meanwhile got some really good press from a german games site. Everybody should download it because it is free, makes a lot of fun and can be really challenging.
12-10-2015, 09:11 AM
What are the IAPs? Again, no info whatsoever in the app store description on iTunes.
12-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kmp3 View Post
What are the IAPs? Again, no info whatsoever in the app store description on iTunes.
There are several different IAPS like Removing Ads ($0.99) or refill lives and buying compasses. The game starts with 6 lives and 5 compasses. Every 30 min a life is recharged and the user has the chance to get extra lives or compasses by playing the game (achievements).
12-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Im at level 24 and the IAPs and advertisements are not annoying at all.