07-31-2010, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piasintein View Post
It would be nice, but is it possible do free in app purchase?
dont think so

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
07-31-2010, 11:23 PM
It is possible because rockband and tap tap have free in app purchases

07-31-2010, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylejc86 View Post
It is possible because rockband and tap tap have free in app purchases
Same with Guitar Hero

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
07-31-2010, 11:30 PM
What's the point of having a free in-app purchase? Why not just make it a free update?

•••Spoiler:  hi
07-31-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
What's the point of having a free in-app purchase? Why not just make it a free update?
Well the reason they're talking about it in this thread is that it's a way to work around the "20 MB over 3G limit". Instead of adding Retina Display into the game with an update, which would push it over the 3G limit, a free in-app purchase would cover it without affecting the 3G limit.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
08-01-2010, 10:30 AM
i don't really think the general audience will understand a free in app purchase...
08-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piasintein View Post
It would be nice, but is it possible do free in app purchase?
Jet Car Stunts did it with the "Lite Pack" of levels.
08-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osujxu View Post
i don't really think the general audience will understand a free in app purchase...
Downloading an add-on if you will.

Have a look at Naruto RPG!
Look at Gamebook Adventures for iPhone/iPod/iPad!
I do app descriptions for free
08-01-2010, 03:48 PM
What's New In Version 1.3.2
Quote:
NEW FRUIT AND NEW DOJO ITEMS!

As promised we are continuing to update Fruit Ninja with more content, and thanks to our awesome new Sensei's Swag it's even easier for you to play Fruit Ninja and unlock cool gear!

Included in today's update:

NEW BLADE: Fire Blade! With amazing smoke effects and red hot color, this blade will really heat up your game!

NEW BACKGROUND: Yin Yang! Balance your body, soul and ninja spirit with the Yin Yang background!

NEW FRUIT: Passionfruit! Show your passionate love for Fruit Ninja by slicing this bad boy into oblivion!

HALFBRICK NEWS: A new item has been added to the menu, which will give you simple and short updates to keep on the ball with all the latest news and games from Halfbrick!

RETRY button has now been added to the pause menu - if you want to give the action another try, it's now even easier to jump straight in!

Bug fixes including Mango size, Playhaven and Facebook integration issues.
08-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Oh THAT update. Sorry. xD

Have a look at Naruto RPG!
Look at Gamebook Adventures for iPhone/iPod/iPad!
I do app descriptions for free