App description: Play Fruit Ninja like never before! We've rebuilt the legendary original slicing game from the ground up, adding fresh new gameplay and characters for new and existing fans alike!

In the biggest addition to Fruit Ninja since launch, all Blades and Dojos now have a unique effect on gameplay. Want a ten-fruit Great Wave? Bouncing clouds to never drop a fruit? Swirling tornados for epic combos? Mix and match your gear, experiment with all the powers and find what works for you!

Joining the action are new characters from the amazing world of Fruitasia. Katsuro and Mari will guide you during the game as you grow from a novice fruit bruiser to all-out slicing machine!

Slice fruit, dont slice bombs that is all you need to know to get started with the addictive Fruit Ninja action! From there, explore the nuances of Classic, Zen and the fan favorite Arcade mode to expand your skills. Slice for a high score, use powerups and special bananas to maximum effect, and go crazy on the multi-slice Pomegranate.

There has never been a better time to play Fruit Ninja, so unsheath your sword and see whats new in the game that started it all. This is still just the beginning we cant wait for everyone to join us!

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This game contains optional in-app purchases. You can disable this feature in the settings menu of your device.

View our privacy policy at http://halfbrick.com/pp
Views our terms of service at Http://halfbrick.com/tos

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
Quote:
What's New In Version 1.4.1
GAME CENTER LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS!

Just a couple of weeks after launching our worldwide Game Center multiplayer mode, we're following up to round off the package with Global Leaderboards and Achievements, directly tied to your Game Center account!

Now you have the option of Game Center, Openfeint or both to continue your adventure! Get to work today and prove to your friends that you are the better Fruit Ninja!

We have also worked more on balancing the multiplayer game, in addition to several small Game Center bugs.

Fruit Ninja has just passed TWO MILLION copies sold, and we have you to thank! Keep on enjoying the best slicer on iPhone and we'll continue to provide awesome free updates in the coming weeks and months!

Stay juicy!

The Halfbrick Team

What's New In Version 1.4
BRAND NEW GAME CENTER MULTIPLAYER MODE!

Holy apples, Sensei! We have a brand new multiplayer mode, thanks to Game Center! Now you and your friends can finally throw down the challenge, and settle the age old argument - Who is the better Fruit Ninja?

It couldn't be simpler to play - slice your fruit, and avoid your friend’s fruit! Keep an eye out for the special fruit that anyone can slice ... you'll have to be fast to collect the extra points!

If you have a Game Center enabled device, simply visit the mode select screen and get slicing. If you are playing the Auto match-up, keep an eye out because you never know if you might run into someone from the development team, honing their skills!

The whole team is very proud to have one of the first iPhone games ever to utilize Game Center for multiplayer! We will be supporting Game Center in future updates also, with leaderboards and achievements on the way next!

We have another major and exciting Fruit Ninja update in the works, and the Secret Banana Mode will be a secret no more!

Stay juicy!
The Fruit Ninja Team
***Please note that Multiplayer Mode requires the OS version 4.1 with Game Center***
04-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTKiNG View Post
What are we gonna do when all the fruit is chopped up and gone!?!?!
To be honest we are going to KILL it with updates! If Fruit Ninja manages to kick some ass we will be updating it for a long time to come with more modes, gameplay, fruit, and a whole bunch more we simply couldn't cram in at once. Look out for the first update very, very soon as a thanks from Halfbrick for picking up the game so quickly.
04-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfbrickPhil View Post
To be honest we are going to KILL it with updates! If Fruit Ninja manages to kick some ass we will be updating it for a long time to come with more modes, gameplay, fruit, and a whole bunch more we simply couldn't cram in at once. Look out for the first update very, very soon as a thanks from Halfbrick for picking up the game so quickly.
Yeah, I was actually thinking as well, there's limitless opportunity here for additional content. Everything from more stuff to slice, to game modes, to additional combos and/or multipliers.

EDIT: It occurred to me it would be nice to have a combo/multiplier based on skill, as well as the random one. Perhaps slicing more than one fruit with a single hit? Something along those lines.

Last edited by Gabrien; 04-20-2010 at 08:25 PM.

04-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Yeah, I was actually thinking as well, there's limitless opportunity here for additional content. Everything from more stuff to slice, to game modes, to additional combos and/or multipliers.

EDIT: It occurred to me it would be nice to have a combo/multiplier based on skill, as well as the random one. Perhaps slicing more than one fruit with a single hit? Something along those lines.
Agreed. As I was playing I thought cutting several fruits with once slice should amount to more points. Game is a blast as it but there is a ton that can be added to it.
04-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Muscat
All that stuff sounds good! As Phil said, we are going to be sticking around for the long haul with Fruit Ninja, so please share what sort of stuff you would like to see in the updates!

We actually have a first update that should be ready to submit sometime soon
04-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Everybody loves killing fruit, right?
04-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscat View Post
All that stuff sounds good! As Phil said, we are going to be sticking around for the long haul with Fruit Ninja, so please share what sort of stuff you would like to see in the updates!

We actually have a first update that should be ready to submit sometime soon
more food items and the funny videos lol

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug
04-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Ninja? Between fruits? Hooked......
04-20-2010, 09:19 PM
Looks like I need to pick this one up then..Bazooka and Gabrien sold another copy

GameCenter: rich_952000
Current Favorites:All 3 Air Supply games by Quantum Sheep, Mr. Particle Man, Drift 'n' Drive, Battle Supremacy, Random Heroes 3, Splot, Knituma And loving Beans Quest 2: Bean Dreams
04-20-2010, 09:37 PM
When I first saw this in appshopper under new apps. I was kinda like, "wtf is this nonsense!?". And in the tiny portion of the description just readable without clicking on it, when I saw, "impossible to put down". I went, yeah, if I had a cent for every time I've read that, I've have to rent out a container storage unit.

And not to mention it came out about an hour before Fruix, so it's right below it. I really thought to myself, what in the world is wrong with people these days.

But after reading sammysin's impressions, I thought why not? And honestly, this is really good! And fun! And I learned to not judge something by it's cover.
04-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Muscat
Quote:
Originally Posted by articulate View Post
When I first saw this in appshopper under new apps. I was kinda like, "wtf is this nonsense!?". And in the tiny portion of the description just readable without clicking on it, when I saw, "impossible to put down". I went, yeah, if I had a cent for every time I've read that, I've have to rent out a container storage unit.

And not to mention it came out about an hour before Fruix, so it's right below it. I really thought to myself, what in the world is wrong with people these days.

But after reading sammysin's impressions, I thought why not? And honestly, this is really good! And fun! And I learned to not judge something by it's cover.
Glad we changed your mind!

Next update will include some tweaks, 2 new fruits, new achievements and a couple of other things. After that, we have a much bigger meatier 2nd update planned!