Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-20-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTKiNG View Post
What are we gonna do when all the fruit is chopped up and gone!?!?!
To be honest we are going to KILL it with updates! If Fruit Ninja manages to kick some ass we will be updating it for a long time to come with more modes, gameplay, fruit, and a whole bunch more we simply couldn't cram in at once. Look out for the first update very, very soon as a thanks from Halfbrick for picking up the game so quickly.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:22 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfbrickPhil View Post
To be honest we are going to KILL it with updates! If Fruit Ninja manages to kick some ass we will be updating it for a long time to come with more modes, gameplay, fruit, and a whole bunch more we simply couldn't cram in at once. Look out for the first update very, very soon as a thanks from Halfbrick for picking up the game so quickly.
Yeah, I was actually thinking as well, there's limitless opportunity here for additional content. Everything from more stuff to slice, to game modes, to additional combos and/or multipliers.

EDIT: It occurred to me it would be nice to have a combo/multiplier based on skill, as well as the random one. Perhaps slicing more than one fruit with a single hit? Something along those lines.

Last edited by Gabrien; 04-20-2010 at 08:25 PM..
Old 04-20-2010, 08:30 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Yeah, I was actually thinking as well, there's limitless opportunity here for additional content. Everything from more stuff to slice, to game modes, to additional combos and/or multipliers.

EDIT: It occurred to me it would be nice to have a combo/multiplier based on skill, as well as the random one. Perhaps slicing more than one fruit with a single hit? Something along those lines.
Agreed. As I was playing I thought cutting several fruits with once slice should amount to more points. Game is a blast as it but there is a ton that can be added to it.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Muscat

All that stuff sounds good! As Phil said, we are going to be sticking around for the long haul with Fruit Ninja, so please share what sort of stuff you would like to see in the updates!

We actually have a first update that should be ready to submit sometime soon
Old 04-20-2010, 08:48 PM

Everybody loves killing fruit, right?
Old 04-20-2010, 08:48 PM
iPhone 5, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscat View Post
All that stuff sounds good! As Phil said, we are going to be sticking around for the long haul with Fruit Ninja, so please share what sort of stuff you would like to see in the updates!

We actually have a first update that should be ready to submit sometime soon
more food items and the funny videos lol
Old 04-20-2010, 09:04 PM
iPhone (Original), OS 3.x

Ninja? Between fruits? Hooked......
Old 04-20-2010, 09:19 PM

Looks like I need to pick this one up then..Bazooka and Gabrien sold another copy
Old 04-20-2010, 09:37 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

When I first saw this in appshopper under new apps. I was kinda like, "wtf is this nonsense!?". And in the tiny portion of the description just readable without clicking on it, when I saw, "impossible to put down". I went, yeah, if I had a cent for every time I've read that, I've have to rent out a container storage unit.

And not to mention it came out about an hour before Fruix, so it's right below it. I really thought to myself, what in the world is wrong with people these days.

But after reading sammysin's impressions, I thought why not? And honestly, this is really good! And fun! And I learned to not judge something by it's cover.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:38 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Muscat

Quote:
Originally Posted by articulate View Post
When I first saw this in appshopper under new apps. I was kinda like, "wtf is this nonsense!?". And in the tiny portion of the description just readable without clicking on it, when I saw, "impossible to put down". I went, yeah, if I had a cent for every time I've read that, I've have to rent out a container storage unit.

And not to mention it came out about an hour before Fruix, so it's right below it. I really thought to myself, what in the world is wrong with people these days.

But after reading sammysin's impressions, I thought why not? And honestly, this is really good! And fun! And I learned to not judge something by it's cover.
Glad we changed your mind!

Next update will include some tweaks, 2 new fruits, new achievements and a couple of other things. After that, we have a much bigger meatier 2nd update planned!