★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Paul Burkey
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fruix is a Fruit sorting action puzzle with a focus on planning ahead and thoughtful rotations. Each turn you remove any two fruit from the board. The remaining fruit fall down and fruit patches are made. At any time you can rotate the whole board to optimize your rewards!

The game has a familiar Bejewelled look about it but the game mechanic is quite different. Simply choose the best two fruit to remove each turn and watch those fruit patches cascade!

Turn the game upside down if that helps!

Fruix is OpenFeint Enabled!

- Simple to learn game play.
- Scope for subtle strategies and style.
- OpenFeint Enabled for Leadeboards.
- Dozens of Fruit to Find!
- Flexible Rotation Orientation control.
- Simple Single Tap Mechanics
- Elegant Auto-save and auto-continue
- Rotating, Flipping, Spinning Fruit!

shoecake's comments:

I hope you enjoy my latest game 'Fruix'. feedback most welcome!

I submitted the game to the App Store less than a week ago but I have an update almost ready to go already! In the update the game now properly rotates/repositions all in-game graphics/interface/popups/info to the orientation of your device so you can play the game at any angle, and still read all the on-screen info. It's not an essential change but I'm excited about updating the game soon! I hope you enjoy this version anyway as I've put a lot of time, and eaten a lot of fruit to get this one finished!
04-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Awesome, BoXiKon was the first game I played from Paul Burkey, and I have been hooked ever since. I am not sure what this game is all about, but i will buy it just because I have bought all other games from you, and loved them all. Thank you and keep up the great work.
04-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Thanks! Glad you like my games
04-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Here's a short video of the game (v1.1 submitted yesterday) in action.

Youtube link | Pop Up

I've got limited internet access (while relocating) so please excuse the low quality video. You get to see the game in action, including the full rotating device feature.

Thanks for the feedback so far!
04-26-2010, 07:48 PM
The update v1.1 just got released! It just got much better