★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: TriStar Entertainment is Proud to present Mother Earth 1.1 update!

04-20-2010, 11:38 PM
TriStar Entertainment is Proud to present Mother Earth 1.1 update!

Check out Mother Earth : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mother-earth/id365012955?mt=8

We are pleased to announce that Mother Earth 1.1 has finally hit the app store!

We have added achievements to the fray as well as additional upgrades!
Also game play improvements for better quality on devices older than the 3GS

TriStar challenges you all to try and unlock all 11 achievements that have been added to the game.

Here is a list of ten promo codes for those of you who want to try it out

Promo codes:

Please check out Mother Earth and the new update! let us know what you think by leaving a review on iTunes!

Hope everyone enjoys it and looking forward to your feedback for future improvements.
04-21-2010, 12:12 AM
Thank you i picked up 7NEKME69MTXL

My Anti-Drug

04-21-2010, 12:18 AM
04-21-2010, 12:35 AM
Thanks guys!

We look forward to getting some feedback let us know what you think
04-21-2010, 03:14 AM
Let us know if there are more promo codes needed we are pleased to give the people what they want.

Noticed we have some more reviews on iTunes! keep it up guys thanks for the support!

we do want to hear your feedback so let us know!
04-21-2010, 03:20 AM
Alright Im glad update is finally up i was wondering what was taking so long, I downloaded the update earlier today and i am really happy about how much smoother the game is running for me as well as the achievements and upgrade you guys added, great job , I suggest to everyone that you pick up mother earth especially with new update, def worth the price to me! Cant wait to see what else you guys at tristar have in future for us
04-21-2010, 04:07 AM
Hmm didnt know you guys would make a new thread for the update i've been checking the original one.

Great job though, I love what you have added and am thrilled that you guys actually listen to the players and give them what they want. I already have a few of the achievements looking forward to getting them all and seeing what you guys bring in future updates.

Overall great job and im impressed
04-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the continued support guys good to see we have some familiar faces!

Please let us know what everyone thinks of Mother Earth. We will provide more promo codes if requested so feel free to ask

Just wondering what achievements players have earned yet, so let us know.
04-22-2010, 12:52 AM
Ive so far earned the achievements crash and burn, how'd you do that, defender, unbelievable and thats about it so far, still trying to get rest
04-22-2010, 02:41 AM
Glad to hear you guys are working hard on the achievements.

If you unlock them all take a screen shot with you device and send it to us. It would be enjoyable to see who is the first to unlock all the achievements

Keep the feedback coming the only way we can improve is by hearing from our audience.