★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-29-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
what does that mean "slide up or down with both thumbs" ? Can you see the whole table at once ?
Click image for larger version

Name:	zoom_help-2.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	17616
04-30-2010, 03:08 AM
Why dont you use the standard pinch gestures?

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de

04-30-2010, 03:35 AM
A clever idea for changing, but a lot of people will miss that as it's not obvious.

I'd have a settings page, or put the option in the pause menu.
04-30-2010, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Why dont you use the standard pinch gestures?
because you need your both thumb fingers in game
04-30-2010, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uczmeg View Post
A clever idea for changing, but a lot of people will miss that as it's not obvious.

I'd have a settings page, or put the option in the pause menu.

I would also put the option for full table in the menu. I don't think people with switc while they are playing, but as long as the option is there somewhere it's all good
04-30-2010, 08:13 AM
I kinda like the ability to switch views on the fly like that...its kinda neat to have the close up view once in awhile and to switch back and forth is all good, its not like we'll be swiping both our thumbs up or down while playing the game anyways...so its not going to ruin the gameplay.
04-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
I kinda like the ability to switch views on the fly like that...its kinda neat to have the close up view once in awhile and to switch back and forth is all good, its not like we'll be swiping both our thumbs up or down while playing the game anyways...so its not going to ruin the gameplay.
Some people had problems finding all three tables, so I can imagine people will miss this too. The game is great, the UI leaves a little to be desired if this can happen!

And if this happens they then leave bad reviews...

Have both, the two thumb swipe and a settings toggle?
04-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
True .........actually maybe that is a good feature after all. I am just used to having the settings in the menu.
04-30-2010, 08:34 AM
The 2 finger thing is really cool.
But more options is usually betta
05-01-2010, 08:06 AM
The way to toggle camera view between whole table and flying-table is optimal for iPad screen size and average hands size.