04-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadweight View Post
Nice. But I'll likely wait until an update for the whole table as well. Not a big fan of scrolling pinball machines. Looks amazing tho.
I just realized why I don't like pinball on the iphone. It's the scrolling tables that give me a huge headache. Is there an update coming out where they don't scroll and you see the whole table all the time ?
04-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadweight View Post
Nice. But I'll likely wait until an update for the whole table as well. Not a big fan of scrolling pinball machines. Looks amazing tho.
I just realized why I don't like pinball on the iphone. It's the scrolling tables that give me a huge headache. Is there an update coming out where they don't scroll and you see the whole table all the time ?

Some classic style old school tables would be very cool as well

04-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Anyone know if their Pinball remote app will control the game on the iPad?

Just curious.

If any of you who have purchased the iPad version and have an iPhone could test this out (remote is free) I'd love to know.

Thanks
R
04-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
I assumed that the portrait mode would be the full table, and the landscape mode would be scrolling. I don't understand why it is the other way around. Anyone know?
I agree, there shoud be an option for the full table view in portrait. It just seems more natural.
04-21-2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
I assumed that the portrait mode would be the full table, and the landscape mode would be scrolling. I don't understand why it is the other way around. Anyone know?
Exactly what I was thinking. Nevertheless, it's stunning - wow is the iPad so made for pinball (and board games, and RTS, and RPGS...and.. lol)
04-21-2010, 11:55 PM
The reason why we're saying this is: the perspective of the full table in Landscape view yields an awkward distortion with the top of the table being scrunched while the lower flipper portion is too wide. This would be lessened and the game would be more playable in Portrait mode.

Gravity is my game :: Top Slingshot Player and working to get my #1 spot in Orbital back...
04-21-2010, 11:56 PM
I have played for about 1/2hr and as much as I love the game it bothers me that the ball seems to freeze every now and then. Makes what would my favorite pinball game a little annoying.
04-22-2010, 12:00 AM
Been playing it for a ahwile...Yeah, what an odd decision Gameprom went with...seems very backwards with the whole landscape and portrait modes. And no the remote doesn't work on the iPad version.
04-22-2010, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixm View Post
Just curious.

If any of you who have purchased the iPad version and have an iPhone could test this out (remote is free) I'd love to know.

Thanks
R
not now
and im not sure this is a necessary feature....
what you think?

Gameprom Company
Pinball HD Collection - 11 tables inside!
04-22-2010, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogosov View Post
not now
and im not sure this is a necessary feature....
what you think?
Not necessary, but would be a nice feature. According to the reviews though, most people are having a lot of latency issues with the remote anyways...I'm sure they'll fix it.