★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: YOMEN, Inc.
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.0 MB
  • Version: 12.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: TOP 2 APP IN USA, UK
WITH GAME CENTER MULTIPLAYER
MORE THEN 6OO,OOO PLAYERS!!!

Crazy Basketball game for the iPhone and iPod gives you a fun and different way to play basketball a using physics engine. Just Fun and Simple

Crazy Basketball have a physical engine, interesting backgrounds with Hundreds of animations and dozens of achievements.

FEATURES
Diffrent Balls with different stats! Football, Golf, Tennis, Bowling and Alien dude!
- 6 Maps with free map!
- 6 Line Colours!

Game Modes:
Crazy Mode and unique Sniper Mode with dozens of levels!
Hoops Mode with 3 point 2 point and 1 poin Hoops!

GAMEPLAY:
The game features simple touch and drag controls and realistic physics. Tap and drag anywhere on the dotted line to change the power and angle of your shot and release to shoot

PLAY WITH FRIENDS! LOCAL AND GAME CENTER GLOBAL MULTIPLAYER!

iOS 4.1 Support + Game Center!
Intuitive touch-screen controls are easy to pick up and play for the whole family.
Unlimited Gameplay and entertaining free updates!
STATS, you can know your: Total shots, Total goals, Total misses et c.
Bonuses: 7 in a row bonus - Full Line, accuracy and Long shot Bonus, 8 in a row bonus - 2x Scores!!
Slow Motion!

TRY
*Online and offline high-scores, competition system for your friends or other players
*Realistic physical engine
*Dozens of achievement and Hundreds of animations and 1000 OpenFeint points.
*Captivating Gameplay for every age
*Send your high-score at Facebook and Twitter

May, TOP 10 GAME, App in - USA, Canada, Australia,Germany,France, UK and more!
TOP 1 Sport Game, Family Game!

Your account will not be debited for retrying operation at In App Purchse. When you retry downloading the content you will get the message that You've already purchased this,Tap OK to download it again for FREE.

YOMANx's comments:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3896/33029866.png[/IMG]

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-22-2010, 04:43 AM
I really like Flying Brothers, this will hopefully be fun too

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

04-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Alerif Send a message via Skype™ to Alerif
Bought it... coz I like basketball games
04-22-2010, 09:50 AM
I would love to see a video
04-22-2010, 02:07 PM
I didn't really care for Flying Brothers but I do like basketball. That being said, I will wait for some real impressions. This game already has 23 five star reviews in the store and only one of them has a comment which is "good play". So...my BS meter is going off.
04-22-2010, 02:22 PM
and now in top 100 sport games.. this game for ppl which like very very easy games.....

FLying Brothers was rly unique game..

Last edited by YOMANx; 04-22-2010 at 02:55 PM.
04-26-2010, 05:40 AM
Update with Easy, Normal and Hard modes in review!
04-26-2010, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I didn't really care for Flying Brothers but I do like basketball. That being said, I will wait for some real impressions. This game already has 23 five star reviews in the store and only one of them has a comment which is "good play". So...my BS meter is going off.
With good reason, I've learned if I see a developer post about promo codes then not only is it highly likely the game is terrible, it's even more likely the game isn't worth my time even if given away free. You know the ole saying "nothing good in life is free" or something like that? I say that with half foot in mouth because I have discovered some great titles during free promotions, but rarely if never by promo code.

First, on the app description it states about the multiple characters, to imply that you can choose or play as different ones. It could only be referring to the crowd lol. You play as an invincible person. Your given a set amount of time and try to score as many baskets as possible. That's it. The targeting or shooting system isn't very fun to figure out either, infact the whole physics engine is garbage. The character thing
really gets my nerve though, cause it's a shiney little lie to sucker a favorite of iPhone gamers (variety, unlockables) but is protected in it's not just coming out and saying it tone " I'd guess the developers response would be "I didnnt say you get to play as the characters"

There are plenty of games where the sole objective is to get as many points as possible for on-line leaderboard glory and that's it. a lot of fun ones (fruit ninja, chainlink to name a few.) So that lack of progression in game alone I promise is not why I think this game sucks. It's because of the reasons I listed above.

I think promo codes given away are a sign that a game is terrible, and it not only does a website like this wrong who reviews games by allowing developers to boost sales thru gaining positive fake reviews. It more obviously does the PAYING customer wrong by it's obvious and crooked intention of conning them into purchase of crap title due to positive reviews. If me or any others who pay get bit enough, we close our wallets and you don't have a market. Honest Developers be weary, as promo codes are rarely able to reach the hands of those who have the money to keep you going.

By the way, call me what you want, but come on, flying brothers is a feebie title too. These are "demo" games. People wanna blah blah about how good we got it or spoiled we are as app store customers but fact is the market demand dictates price, and there are tons of solid quality games on the store for a buck that neither title truely belongs on the same field with. Maybe that's gonna change down the line as Chaos Rings might suggest as a sign of things to come, but we aren't there yet.

They should be given away in contests or given to the websitefor them to set up promotions and or contests if your game is worthy the promo codes aren't needed. Thats why I think this practice as it stands now should be addressed by this and other websites who value their viewers who actually buy games if they intend to have our "clicks" everyday. Without those you don't have any advertising numbers to warrant developers of honest products to do business with you. Obviously not all are crooked, but what started off I'm sure as a great little gimmick to reach your audience has become a crooked game.

Last edited by Natron; 05-04-2010 at 08:50 AM.
04-26-2010, 07:24 AM
Really nice time-killer.
Заебись.

Pocket-Gaming.ru - All about portable consoles - the best Russian site about portable gaming.
05-04-2010, 07:08 AM
Now FREE