★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MeYuMe
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.8 MB
  • Version: 2.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (4)

"The game is a really well-done Space Invaders clone, with colorful graphics, an interesting tilt-to-move mechanic, and power-ups to help you take out the invading menace." - TUAW

10/10 "Invaders World Tour Successfully Recreates the Retro Game" - The iPhone App Review

"Invaders World Tour stays true to the feel of the retro arcade classic, and yet manages to put its own spin on things. It is totally worth the $0.99 price tag it comes with, and also worth every minute we spend playing it." - iPhoneFootprint

This is a fast and furious retro arcade game played over 60 levels set across twelve countries (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Italy, France, Spain, India, Japan, Singapore, China and Vietnam).

The objective is simple ...

Destroy as many Swoopers, Saucers, Kamikazes, Crawlers and Packers whilst protecting your ship and shields as you strive to save country after country. Collect powerups to upgrade your ship, weapons and defence system - you'll going to need them!

Can you save the World?

- Simple, yet addictive, retro gameplay
- Easy to pickup and play
- Complete achievements and compare scores via global leader boards
- Stunning backgrounds depicting famous locations throughout the world
- Awesome particle effects
- Sub games; Fireball Frenzy
- Save and resume game

Game Instructions:
- Tilt to move.
- Tap to fire.
- Collect power ups to survive - shoot the energy ball dropped by the saucer when it has been destroyed.
- Shake to unjam your gun.
04-22-2010, 09:33 AM
video demo:

04-23-2010, 04:25 AM
The free version is now available - same game but only the one country to save which is the USA.

04-29-2010, 06:19 PM
I have codes for the first five people to PM me.
04-29-2010, 06:40 PM
hmm a great game reminds old classic from dendy
also i think you need to improve shooting its pretty annyoing ^^
04-29-2010, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by kissrocknroll View Post
also i think you need to improve shooting its pretty annyoing ^^
Thanks for the comment, can you give us some more info about what is annoying with the shooting please?
04-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Any leaderboards? Also, is there an option for touch control?
04-29-2010, 07:25 PM
There is a high score table - we are planning open feint / game centre soonish.

It's tilt to move and touch screen to fire. We tried touch move and found that fingers got in the way - you can adjust tilt sensitivity as well.
04-30-2010, 11:10 AM
I received a code and tried the game out, and it has some strong points. The graphics are sharp and crisp and good-looking, the tilt to move controls work well, and it's kind of nice to be able to fire at the aliens from under the shields while they cannot hit you. The bottom-line is that if you like the classic Space Invaders game, you will like this modern variation. Nice production values and gameplay elements, power-ups, etc., and most importantly, the tilt controls work in this game.
04-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the review Jason