★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hand of Greed coming out this week! Feed the Greed!

04-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Hand of Greed coming out this week! Feed the Greed!

Hand of Greed will be out on iPhone this week!

It's only going to be $.99 and we'd love it if you picked it up this weekend. Of course, your thoughts, impressions, suggestions, musings... really anything at all about the game, are quite welcome!

Quick description:
It's an intense and unique adventure game that puts your reflexes, timing, and speed to the test, in a magical, blade strewn gauntlet! You essentially avoid everything from swinging guillotines to spiraling sawblades, and rack up wealth by grabbing ancient gold coins, valuable gems, healing rubies, and more.

If you get cut, blood spills across the screen! Load up on loot before your health or the sands of time run out.

Progressively more complicated blade combinations and settings make up 50 distinct levels that span deserts, dungeons and jungle environments. You can rack up achievements, high scores, and vast coffers of wealth that can be compared via OpenFeint.

Feed the greed!

Top Features:
  • 50 intense levels of increasing difficulty
  • Experience 5 worlds including desert, dungeon and jungle environments
  • Complete achievements and compare scores via global leader boards
  • Wildly different blades, jewels, and power ups that change and evolve throughout the game

Coming this week!

Apptly: Making Fantastic apps with <3 in Brooklyn. www.appt.ly
04-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Wait... am I behind the times on this? Did this get pulled or something? I remember playing this months ago and still have it on my iPhone.

It's actually a pretty neat game, definitely worth a look when it re-releases (if this is indeed the same thing... looks like it from the screenshots).
04-23-2010, 08:57 AM
I'm confused as well. Why is this game being re-released and what happened to the first version released?

Should I trash the one I have and download this one? Will the other one no longer get updates? Please explain.
04-23-2010, 10:10 AM
I like it, def gonna give it a go.

Invaders Must Die.
04-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Hand of Greed released for iPhone - Dodge the blades!

Hey Guys!

Hand of Greed is out for iPhone(again)!

Savvy forum members will remember it's original release several months ago, but Appular has recently taken it on as our first publishing venture, and we've rereleased it with the promise of a bunch of incoming updates! (And perhaps an all new iPad version shhhhhhhh )

Let us know what you think!

Check out the video:

Here's a bit more info:

Apptly: Making Fantastic apps with <3 in Brooklyn. www.appt.ly
04-23-2010, 08:50 PM
Does this mean you'll no longer support the original version?