★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Frozen Giant
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 36.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Help Tucker Ray battle through hordes of Zombie monsters to find his sweetheart Bobby Sue! Dual-stick action!

After mysterious meteors trashed his trailer park, Tucker Ray returns to find giant zombies have taken over! "Tucker Ray in: Rednecks Vs Zombies" features 5 different zombies to blast, 3 different weapons (including the mysterious Monster Squirrel Cannon), 3 different levels including Tucker's trailerpark, The Farmlands, and one unbelievable Boss Battle with Undead Betty you have to see to believe!

goiMot's comments:

04-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Wow, the title screen doesn't do the game's graphics justice based on the other screenshots.

04-22-2010, 07:15 PM
This looks really good.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
04-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Content list in the app description sounds a bit thin.

A video would be nice.
04-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Why don't you put in the description that this is a dual stick s hooter?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
04-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Why don't you put in the description that this is a dual stick s hooter?
It's basically a less-refined version of Guerilla Bob. Not to say that it's bad, just very, very familiar.

I finished the first level (of 3) in about 10-15 minutes, so I can't imagine there's more than an hour of content.
04-22-2010, 09:29 PM
I saw the thread title and thought, 'Here we go again, another zombie game, another versus game. But I gotta say the graphics look really nice! I was surprised.
I just don't know if I want another dual stick on my phone. Probably need a vid and a 50% off sale!
Definitely on my list though.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-22-2010, 09:44 PM
Send a message via AIM to frozengiant
Hey everyone

This is Jason from Frozen Giant. As a guy who once worked for game magazines (rest in peace Ziff Davis) and also reviewed games, let me tell you... being on the other side of the fence is a strange (but exciting) sensation!

I welcome all your comments and would like to hear your thoughts on the game as you have them. Feel free to contact me directly, as well!

Jason
04-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Welcome to TA, Jason!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-23-2010, 05:36 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Got the game, gameplay is ok but the music is not that good and the voice over is terrible. Also the guns and graphics for each character could use some work and I noticed that there is no real story here. No cutscenes, nothing.

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo