★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rayman 2 Help

04-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Rayman 2 Help

So, I'm at the Sanctuary of Water and Ice. The first desert level. There is this water hole I have to swim through or something, but once I jump into the water, I can't get back out. This usually ends with me randomly and uncontrollably being pulled toward the bottom of the pool and drowning. How do I get passed this? Please help. I don't want my $7 to go to waste.

Recent purchases: Pac man CE, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mecho Wars, and Chaos Rings.
Upcoming Games I plan to get: Splinter Cell, GoF2
04-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyLay View Post
So, I'm at the Sanctuary of Water and Ice. The first desert level. There is this water hole I have to swim through or something, but once I jump into the water, I can't get back out. This usually ends with me randomly and uncontrollably being pulled toward the bottom of the pool and drowning. How do I get passed this? Please help. I don't want my $7 to go to waste.
sucks for you.

Don't own it.

04-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondae View Post
sucks for you.

Don't own it.
Wow, and that was necessary, why?

I would try to help, but I can't get very far in the game myself, I can't seem to get the controls down, especially combat.

Lightning Strike Games Development Blog
04-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmiral View Post
Wow, and that was necessary, why?
My gf was able to do it before somehow. I wish I could get a hold of her.

Recent purchases: Pac man CE, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mecho Wars, and Chaos Rings.
04-22-2010, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyLay View Post

Are talking about the pool of water right next to a ladder? If you are, there's a tunnel in the water hole that leads to a cage, use the blue orbs to keep Rayman breathing , hope that helps
04-22-2010, 10:11 PM
I've finally figured out the controls! Now that I've started really playing the game, I am enjoying it immensely. So how many levels does this game have exactly?

Lightning Strike Games Development Blog
04-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by julzsantana15 View Post
Are talking about the pool of water right next to a ladder? If you are, there's a tunnel in the water hole that leads to a cage, use the blue orbs to keep Rayman breathing , hope that helps
Well, I managed to do that. My only problem is getting out of the water and onto land (On either side of the underwater tunnel).

04-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I had that same problem, really got me frustrated. When I quit the app and came back(sadly I had to start the level over)it worked. Have you tried it? If you have and it still glitched up then I can't help.
06-29-2010, 09:20 AM
im on the second level of the game.....(i know bad right)

i cant figure out how to open the door guarded by 2 frogs.....or the door on the bridge past the pirranas.......

can someone please help

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
06-29-2010, 09:44 AM
no one can get past this level: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GIc8...layer_embedded

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ