★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take down the blue monster's defenses and blast him back to where he came from. Why should he be blown up? I dunno... just look at him with his crazy eyes, sharp teeth, and hairy armpits. He deserves it!

FREE VERSION FEATURES...

15 levels
P vs P mode (3 levels)
Earn Medals
Save your progress

*The FULL VERSION is out now!*

Crazybreadman's comments:
Get the free version of Doodle Cannon for iPhone/iTouch today! It is out 2 weeks before you can get your hands on the full version.

Free version features 15 levels, PvP mode, medals, and progress save.

Please leave a review and post any feedback on this thread about what you would like to see in the full version. Your wish just may be granted!

Find out how to get the upcoming full version for free here.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=52859

04-23-2010, 01:09 AM
I like your game its very fun especially since I love physics games. I was trying out the free version and sometimes my cannon wouldn't shoot when I would charge it up. and some suggestions maybe different little monsters with crazy eyes we could pick from to shoot. favorite level from the free version is lvl 12 gave that little blue smurf c4 in his face LOL

Edit: I forgot about the PvP sweet also

V|I|D|E|O|G|A|M|E|S
My Anti-Drug

Last edited by EMTKiNG; 04-23-2010 at 01:17 AM.

04-23-2010, 01:32 AM
Great doodle game , can't wait for the full version!
I agree with EMTKiNG's suggestions !!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
04-23-2010, 06:31 AM
Nice sample of what's available in the full version. Great gameplay and controls. Definitely try this
04-23-2010, 07:26 AM
Reminds me of Angry Birds -- Doodle-style. Fun game!
04-23-2010, 07:38 AM
hava a try
04-23-2010, 08:24 AM
I posted a review in itunes under pajo_ojap. I found the free version to be a good sampling of whats to come in the full version. My biggest issue is I had some problems with the controls. I would be trying to fire the cannon and it would change the cannon position. I know I have fat fingers, but that might account for only part of my issue.

The 2 player mode is neat, but sort of ends up being whoever has the last clear shot wins. If player 1 is clever enough to uncover the guy, then player two comes in and kills the guy. Unless you can get to the guy in one shot (I don't think thats always true even in the light version) its usually going to be player 2 that wins (which is what happened when I was testing it out). I'm not sure how you get around this other than instead of a clear 1 sided victory, points are scored for damage/moving/clearing of the structure.

Very well done tho.

twitter: 32g_iphone3gs; . . openfeint, crystal, iTunes/iStore: pajo_ojap
04-23-2010, 10:34 AM
Looks like some users are having probs w/ the fire button, so it will be updated to have a larger touch area. The cause is from sliding your finger off while charging or releasing the button (or having fat fingers lol) and as a result it doesn't fire. PvP will improve as well. Keep suggestions coming for PvP, as this feature is open to evolution. The full version will have more variety in monsters & bombs (shop to buy them w/ medals). Thanks everyone for the feedback so far! The game will be much better for it.
04-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Looks like there's a lot of monster blasting going on! Doodle Cannon Free has been climbing the charts on it's release day to #60 in strategy and nearing #100 in action. Thanks to all who are giving it a shot
04-23-2010, 06:58 PM
I cannot wait for the full version... I NEED more levels!

I'm what you could call a "casual" mobile gamer.