★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mikhail Mulyar
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 24.6 MB
  • Version: 1.3.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Become the most professional rider, do most outstanding tricks and come to the finish first!

Motocross Pro Rider presents to you over 50 unique tracks to complete playing in two game modes. Show your speed and great control of your bike in Trial Mode and earn the most point sum by doing craziest trick combinations in Freestyle Mode.

Motocross Pro Rider has one of the most popular iPhone community system integrated in. Unlock achievements to earn Open Feint scores and compete with people all over the world using leaderboards in both Trial and Freestyle Modes.

Features:
- 60 Unique Tracks!
- Two Different Game Modes
- Open Feint Integration
- Realistic Physics Engine
- Addicting Freestyle System
- Different Controls Options
- Well-looking 2D Graphics

goiMot's comments:

04-23-2010, 03:24 PM
The freestyle mode looks good.

Game Center- SLEB Openfient- sleb plus+ sleb
04-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Looks alright, but no sound?

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-23-2010, 04:42 PM
There is probably sound in game. Don't know why they would release game trailers with no sound. I wish there was a lite version. This looks very similar to moto x mayhem but the rider and the bike look a bit stiff compared to moto x.
04-24-2010, 11:20 AM
i just bought it.it is a mix of MX Mayhem and Unreal Trial.The bike seems to be a little stiff but there are a lot of levels to play,plus there is freestyle mode!

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7