★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Brain App XL updated with iOS/Mac Sync + New social features

04-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Brain App XL updated with iOS/Mac Sync + New social features

After a wildly successful launch on iPhone in February, hitting top 100's all over the world Brain App comes to iPad.

Super-size your brain with Brain App XL

Brain App uses simple math to help keep your mind sharp. Studies have shown that solving simple math problems in rapid succession increases the blood flow in areas of the brain, this over time allows for faster responses and increased memory recollection ability.

Speed Math (30sec & 60sec Modes):
Solve as many equations as possible with the time limit.

Balloon Burst:
Burst the numbered balloons from lowest to highest. Beautiful photo backdrops enhance the experience for iPad.

Card Count:
Multiple playing cards are thrown onto the screen. Quickly total the value of the cards.

Online World Rankings:
Compete with other Brain App XL users, and the thousands of users of Brain App for iPhone.
BrainApp IQ is an overall score based on your results in each Brain Exercise - with Brain App XL you can take your BrainApp IQ online and compete against the world!

In-app User Manual:
Accessible from the main menu, the user manual is on hand if you ever need help. Plus a feedback system allows you to suggest new features and game modes for future Brain App updates.

What's been said about Brain App....

"Guilty of being one of my favorites!" - AppCourt

"Really simple interface but really gets the brain active" - User Review

"I love anything that helps you learn and makes you smarter. Brain App: Math by Chris Mayer is just that!" - App Review Live

Get Brain App XL on the App Store

Not got iPad?

Brain App for iPhone
Brain App Lite for iPhone

Feedback is very welcome I wanna make sure Brain App XL continues to be THE BEST brain trainer for iPad!

Developer of Brain App. The ultimate brain training game for iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, and Windows Phone. Try my new iOS Math/Puzzle game Blockmatix.
04-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Is there added value over the iphone version?

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."

Last edited by salsamd; 04-23-2010 at 04:37 PM.
04-23-2010, 03:54 PM
There is indeed some additions, Balloon Burst mode now features photo backdrops, and the Records screen from the iPhone version has been replaced with a score pad which shows all records at once, and is only hidden during gameplay - so your record are always on hand.

Brain App XL is based on v1.2 of the iPhone version - which has had new features added based on user feedback, my intention is to do the same with Brain App XL - so if there's anything that you guys on this forum would like to see added then just drop me a message or post here

Developer of Brain App. The ultimate brain training game for iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, and Windows Phone. Try my new iOS Math/Puzzle game Blockmatix.
04-26-2010, 03:19 PM
For those interested, I've added some promo codes here

06-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Brain App XL updated with iOS/Mac Sync + New social features

Brain App XL for iPad v1.5

Introducing Brain App - the connected, social, cross-platform brain exercise experience.

The simple exercises in Brain App are designed to awaken your mind, stimulate blood-flow in your brain, and with continued use can help strengthen neural connections - like a performance tune-up for your brain, speeding up reactions and improving memory recollection.

"Hands down a 5 star app that everyone should download and practice at least once a day!" ★★★★★ AppDictions.com

TEST

Brain App uses simple rapid-fire exercises to help keep your mind sharp. Join BrainApp.net the free social brain training platform, compare your scores with friends, and sync your profile between the iPhone, iPad and Mac versions.

ENJOY

Fifteen modes in five unique exercise types. Speed Math, Balloon Burst, Card Count, Missing Signs, Color Chaos. Adjustable difficulty and time settings.

IMPROVE

Your best scores are recorded on your Score Pad, and you will be challenged to beat them - and with BrainApp.net you friends will be challenged to beat your scores too!

COMPETE

Brain App will give you an IQ score, determined by your performance in every brain exercise. Compare with your friends, are you the smartest? Graphs and Leaderboards help you compare with friends.

PRESS REVIEWS

"Fun. Cheap. Exhilarating. Mac or iPhone or iPad. What else could you ask for? There’s even a way to compare your brain against other brains in an online ranking. Must have." Mac360.com

What's New in this Version...

✔ Sync your profile with BrainApp.net
✔ Leaderboards for each mode + BrainAppIQ
✔ Ability to use the same profile with iPad, Mac and iPhone versions, scores will be automatically synced
✔ "Follow" other Brain App users and compare scores

Visit www.BrainApp.net for more info